PART 5

?? Pov

"Damm my head , wait I'm in my bedroom, what happened last night and who took me here ?"

I walked towards the kitchen and drank water , trying to remember what happened.. I tool a seat on the couch !
I remember that yesterday my gf cheated on me with my bestfriend Choi San , I beat the hell out of him and Broke up with that slut , I was working in my office and bcuz of my anger I shouted on my best employee Yeosang and fired him too , gosh !!
Then I went to bar to get relaxed but ... Uh ... I saw a girl who saved me .. Damm she was beautiful , so beautiful .. did she took me here ??? Probably she was a nice person .. but I'm feeling so attached to her , I don't remember anything about her but her beauty !!

?? Pov ends

Flashback of last night

Rya saved that drunk guy and made him sit on the nearby bench !

??- You are so beautiful, pls be mine !

He tried to lean closer to Rya but he fainted out !

Rya was confused but she checked that guy's pocket, she found out a business card and Id proof, probably his !

Rya - Jung's Industry , JUNG WOOYOUNG! hmm , maybe it's his company !

She didn't delay any further and took Wooyoung to his company !

Rya - Excuse me ! I'm Park Rya and...
Accountant - Yes , how can I he- Oh ! Mr.Jung , How did this happened !

Rya - long story, he's drunk!

?? - I'll take him home !

Rya turned back and saw a really cute and handsome employee !

?? - Hello I'm Yeosang , I was employee here and also Wooyoung's friend , I will take him home don't worry !

He gave Rya an assuring smile , Rya sensed the honesty in his voice to she let him take Wooyoung with him !

Flashback ends

Author's pov

Wooyoung was now working in his office cabin and then his friend came inside !

?? - I heard that you fired Yeosang!
Wooyoung - Hmm ! It that why you came to see me Mingi ? You don't need to care about me cuz nobody does!!

Mingi - But Yeosang is such a nice person , what has he done ?

Wooyoung told him everything

Flashback

Wooyoung was angry, hella angry after the fight with San !
He started over working harder !
Yeosang - Woo, I think you should take some rest !
Wooyoung - Yeosang Get lose
Yeosang - This is not the solution for this situation !
Wooyoung - I said Leave !!
Yeosang - I really care about Yo-
Wooyoung - YOU ARE FIRED NOW , CAN'T YOU SEE MEE , I'M IN MY WORST AND I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP, DON'T SHOW THAT YOU CARE !!! NOW FOR FUCK SAKE LEAVE ME !! ( woo shouted making Yeosang flinched)

Yeosang teared up a little, before leaving and he took one last look of Wooyoung and left !

Flashback ends

Mingi - You are crazy !
Wooyoung sighed- You know I have anger issues !

Mingi - btw , I heard that last night a girl took you here and you were drunk , tell me it's Rumer right ?

Wooyoung suddenly widden his eyes
Wooyoung - You saw her ? What's her name , what did she told about herself ?

Mingi - Calm down bro , chill .. You tell me that who was she ? And did you and her did .. umm ... U know.. that .. in bar ??