34

Dhanel Marce

Height: 188
Hair colour: Golden
Eye colour: Blue
Weight: 48-4

Finally in charge of them as it always has been, a hero-like figure through and through.

Blonde flowing hair and pale blue eyes escorting his fair skin that often can be seen stained with flowered scars.

Many are the tales surrounding Dhanel Marce and while arguably they are supported by some popular folklore, all of them share the same principle of being portents of great bravura. Stories growing so popular that they become almost like those epic tales one can find in the narrations of those with wilder imaginations, as they get passed across mouth and land.

Tales such as his latest venture where he singlehandedly went deep down into a cave of Zabduans – Human tribes that evolution seems to have missed and are renowned for their fierce, and some even say, cannibalistic ways – to save a dame left there for some sort of sacrificial rite. A cave deep in the Pedenke jungles a place far from any soldier's orders.

And that is but the latest. So, it seems that the undisputed leader of the five, the thumb in that kingly hand, is a man willing to go the extra distance to do what is right.

The instructions he gives might often not be his own but of his king's, but he seems to always manage to deliver them with a certain power that makes him an easy man to follow.

Dhanel Marce is a man that irradiates confidence and assurance as only the leader of the Hervies's Hand can and so, having told all of this, it must be noted that this champion has never failed his majesty... not once... not ever...