Little Teaser

Do vote and comments my little cocoons 💜

Anger doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing but It can destroy everything. People have anger issues,they ended up coming in different forms. Everyone use different ways to let out their frustration.

And for him,his way of reducing his stress is killing people. He is the beast of this world,his hidden empire making a new enemy at every step of his life. A wolf hungry for blood. For him the most beautiful scenery is a death of a person with his hand and smell of blood as his favourite scent. Everyone wants to be a beast but he do what actually a real beast do.

A demon behind a charismatic, beautiful personality. People only advice you one thing about him.

"Don't make him your enemy!"

But what will happen when this demon found himself losing his heart for someone?

She becomes the only one to handle his anger issues,his beast side. Who not only light up his world but also sit with in dark. She learnt to love him in his darkness.

Will she able to survive his duality?
Will he always remain a beast or try to change for his beautiful soul?

His darkness,his pain,his secrets are the one,that's made her love him.

For him the way she love his darkness made him desire for her every second. How she carry him,made him go wild for her.

"I fell in love with you. Because you loved me when I couldn't love myself."

𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝~

Characters:-

Jeon Jungkook Aka J.JK

(Credit goes to right owner)

•Underground Mafia King.
•An actual Beast
•anger issues
•Heartless
•A wolf hungry for blood
•There is no place of love in his heart, because according to him he actually don't have any heart.
•Only thing which can reduce his stress is killing

•Hate cowards
•First thing he notice in his workers is confidence.
•Never stammer infront of him......even for mistakenly.

•DON'T MAKE HIM YOUR ENEMY

•Father Mr Jeon,Mother died.

Shin Y/n

•A kind girl.
•Occupation:- Nurse
•Wants to help everyone
•Parents:- Mr and Mrs Shin

•More information you will get to know in story

•Side Characters:- Kim Taehyung
^Personal Secretary of Jeon Jungkook

I hope you all like it
Please enjoy and drop down your precious reviews ❤️

Your author 💞

Follow, comment and vote bears 😍