#10 Focus On Me

"Let's see how long you will be able to play this game with me? I am excited to know the results."

------------------- ** ---------------------

Y/n came out of the building with the same blue bag in her hand. A victory smirk was on her lips as she finally got successful in feeding jungkook the whole meal.

"What he thought I am a weakling who will not fight back and let him control me like he does with everyone? Well,you don't know who Shin Y/n is Jeon jungkook." She thought with a slight eye roll and an amusing smile. Flipping back her hair y/n went away walking sassily like a queen.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?" Mia asks as she sees y/n coming in.

"What do you mean why I am here? Can't I come?" Her lips formed a cute pout. Mia chuckled and shook her head, before engulfing the sulky girl in a warm hug.

"That's not what I meant my cute pumpkin. I asked because you have a job now. And what if it makes him furious. You know he is a mafia. Did you take permission from him before coming here?" Mia knows as y/n told her about everything about her job and jungkook being a mafia.

Yes she couldn't hide,you know the bestie's behavior.

You can't help but share every single thing about your life with them.

Y/n stare at her friend's concerned face before rolling her eyes.

"I don't find his permission necessary. He is in the office and I will return back to the mansion before he will be back. So no need to think about that rude bunny. And I am here for ronwoo,how is he?"

"He is in the ward asking about you since this morning. You need to go and show your face so he can relax."
Mia said with a slight eye roll to which y/n chuckled.

"Let's go then." She linked her hand around Mia's arm and dragged her with herself to meet ronwoo.

Jungkook returned back to the mansion with his secretary Kim Taehyung following behind. He directly went inside his room to take a shower. With a towel wrapped around his waist jungkook steps into his huge walk-in  closet.

He took out a grey t-shirt with a black coloured lower. A hiss left from his mouth as he lifted up his hand to wear the t-shirt. Nonetheless he ignored the pain and wore his clothes before going downstairs.

Jungkook eyes roamed around and saw Yuna near the dining table. He took steps towards her.

"What are you doing?" Yuna who was unaware about his presence flinched by the sudden voice.

If someday she will die then the reason will be this mafia and his skill of popping out of nowhere like a magician.

"Mixing poison in your food." Yuna thought in mind.

"S-serving your food master.

"Why you? Where is the caretaker? It's her job to serve me." Jungkook asked with hands in pocket,head always held high.

"M-master she..." Yuna was hesitant to say. Jungkook frowned at her nervousness.

"Where is she?" Yuna gulped at his low, dangerous voice. Today no one can save y/n from him.

"I asked a fucking question Yuna." Now yuna doesn't have any choice except blabbering the truth because there is no way she will lie to this beast.

"M-master y/n went to hospital as something urgent came up. She will be here in a few minutes. Y-you.."

"Continue your work." Just three words and he left the dining area.

"B-but master din..." And once again she got ignored. She glared at Jungkook's back with fire in her eyes.