#23 Always On You

Author; a wandering soul 🗿

"I am sure mom gonna be so happy seeing  you Thank you boss Jeon for coming." Taehyung who was driving car said to his boss smiling warmly.

"Not at all taehyung."
"But boss Jeon you shouldn't have come alone,it could be dangerous." Taehyung was concerned about his boss's security as today jungkook refused to take any bodyguard with himself.

"Do you really think I am scared of dangers? Nothing will happen and stop the car we have arrived." Jungkook said unbuckling his seat belt.

Taehyung sighed hoping nothing goes wrong today.

"Mom!" Taehyung called his mother loudly, entering inside her room. A lady in her late fifty's, lying down on bed with her head pressed against headboard look up as for a moment her hand stopped interlacing yarn loops.

"Tae!" Her weak voice called out her loving son's name. However,she was confused too seeing her son coming back home early. Infact,it hasn't been half a day since he left.

"Mom,look who is here to meet you." Taehyung excitedly said as he slide to one side giving a proper view of the person standing on doorstep.

"Jungkook!" As soon as she saw the person her face light up and eyes shined in pure happiness. Jungkook smiled lightly approaching near her before sitting beside her on bed.

"How are you aunt?"
"You came here to meet me after so long. Won't you hug me?" A small smile appeared on his face when her arms lovingly wrapped around him. The lovely warmth jungkook feels coming from her body is something he never felt after his own mother passed away.

The gentle caressing of her hand on the back of his head wants him to close his eyes and sleep peacefully in her arms.

This lovely moment of them got captured by taehyung and his camera as a beautiful memory.

"Boss Jeon when you are with mom you becomes a kid who don't wanna let go his mother's warm embrace. And I am too lucky to witness this adorable sight."
Taehyung cooed dramatically wiping his non existing tears.

His posture straightened when he receives a knowing glare from the devil leading him to giggle nervously.

"I hope you are taking a good care of yourself."

"Now you don't have to worry about boss mom. Uncle Kim hired a caretaker who is taking a good care of him." Taehyung interrupted jungkook.

"Is it?" Taehyung's mother look at jungkook who nodded his head in response. Well in the first he didn't want to tell her this but he forget who is his secretary. The great secret revealer Kim Taehyung.

"Then I am happy and relieved that at least there is someone who can look after you."

"And you know mom...." The lovely moment of them got disturbed by sounds of loud footsteps approaching near the room where they are in.

Jungkook immediately got up understanding the situation.

"Taehyung take aunt from here using the back door till then I'll clear the path for you." He took out his gun and left the room.

"Boss jeo....shit." Taehyung looks tensed as they didn't even bring any guards with them.

"C'mon mom,let's go." Taehyung first look around and then carefully starts to walk towards back door.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Congratulations, surgery was successful." Hearing these words only made y/n jump in happiness and hug ronowoo's mother while happy tears rolled down their eyes.