#42 Cranky

Phir dil ke rasto pe
Teri aahat jo hui
Har dhadkan jashn pe hai
Yeh inayat jo hui

Please, it's a humble request to all my readers.  If you are enjoying this story do vote🥺 don't go without voting.  This story don't even have 10% of votes if we saw it from views point of view.

You all are my only hope so please vote. 💜💜

"Taehyung!" Y/n called out the familiar person standing in living area.

"Hi Y/....uh huh my apologies, good morning Mrs Jeon!" While greeting taehyung briefly bended his body towards her in respect.

"Please, you don't have to. You are older than me." At her protest taehyung could only do is smile. Of course, he won't dare to oppose his boss's command.

"You woke up early today."
"Wasn't able to sleep." At his remark, y/n presented a reasoned response.

"Any specific reason?"
"Of course not." Y/n giggled nervously. As she can't even tell him why she couldn't sleep.

But by Taehyung's expression one can conclude he knows the reason. His lips slightly lifted up in a teasing way once he heard her question.

"By the way, did you come alone?" Y/n tried not to be obvious.

"I always comes alone Mrs Jeon, if you don't remember."Taehyung tried to be as polite as possible with his boss's wife. However, his words cause y/n to let out a small embarrassed laugh.

"Were you expecting someone else with me?" Taehyung says exerting a little pressure on his words. In response to which y/n's face flushed.

"N-no, I was just asking."
"OK then, I would like to take my leave." Taehyung once again did a small bow. As he lifted his head, he sneakily peak behind her and saw study room's door opening.

Before y/n could proceed her secret investigation, he already has disappeared from her sight. Being ignored and pissed y/n stomped her feet loudly.

"Argh, what was I even expecting? Why would he miss me? I am the fool here." She was in her own world of cursing the mafia that she didn't even notice someone else is coming from another direction.

"Wife? Does he even remember that? Of course not, you delulu girl. If he had, you wouldn't have been complaining about him to mosquitoes last night rather be sleeping peacefully in his arms."

"Mr extra hot cruel beaf cak....oww."

And bumped to him. A groan of annoyance left her mouth because of being disturbed in between her cursing.

"Ugh, don't you have eyes? Can.... " Y/n screamed but as she saw the person's face, their eyes met and her words slipped aside not interfering in between the matters of heart. 

The same pair of eyes, filled with deep mysteries for the rest of world but for her spark with so many emotions, embracing pure shine.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks in response to which the lost girl nodded her head. 

There was so much to say but Jungkook controlled the urge and only hummed. He squatted down and starts to pick documents which fell down by their sudden collision.

On the other side y/n wasn't able to avert her gaze from his face. Following him she too slowly squats down with a steady gaze. 

Unmindful of her own actions, she lifted her hand towards his bruised face. His mind stop working when a soft palm came in contact with his skin and starts caressing it with pure gentleness.