#16 Crazy Witch

"You have to attend a party with me as my girlfriend."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was shocked to hell. She turned around like a doll and look at him with eyes wide open. Jungkook was not showing any reaction. He was analyzing her shocked state.

Y/n blinked in disbelief.
"W-what did you say?" In return there was no answer only silence.

Her shocked face went emotionless.
"You are not joker who is assigned to make people laugh. Mr Jeon you are a freaking mafia so behave like that."

Jungkook sighed. Grabbing coffee mug he take a sip from it. His carefree attitude puzzled her yet on the other side it made her panik.

"Mr Jeon it would be great for both of us and my pumping heart if you clear everything from your own mouth which sometimes says gibberish." Y/n whispered last few words.

"I don't care if you believe me or not. I don't even have time to waste to make you understand things. If you want another day off believe it or forget about any holiday. Depends on you miss y/n." Jungkook casually said not even sparing any glance at her.

Y/n's mind was mess at this moment. Judging from Jungkook's personality he doesn't looks like a person who will joke around. So what he is saying is right?

No this can't be true.

"Mr Jeon what kind of offer is this? You are literally crossing your limits." Jungkook put down the mug and look at her blankly.

"You are too naive or should I say too dumb for this cruel world miss y/n. Not even your fault. People give opinion based on what type of environment we live. And ours are totally different. From what I learned all these years living in mafia world that if people are doing something for you they are definitely expecting something from you."

"As a mafia I am this rule apply here too. You want a day off and I just want you to accept this offer in return. Simple, nothing is complicated here."

Y/n keep standing there absorbing his every word. She let out a frustrated sigh and covered her face. She can't believe this all is happening with her.

God what I did to deserve this?

"Don't think much miss y/n. Take a quick decision." The devil softly whispered in her ears like a soft Melody to hypnotize her.

Her eyes got stuck with his as they are some kind of magnet from which she can't move away even if she tries.

"You are taking advantage of my situation. It's not fair." Jungkook chuckled

"How naive you can be miss y/n?
"What you mean? Are you trying to insult me?" Jungkook shook his head in denial.

"Maybe you know but still I wanna tell. Just like demons are controlled by devil. In this world weak minions are controlled by someone powerful. And this is reality."

"Same goes here but the only difference is you are an innocent angel and I am your devil. And judging the situation right now you are under my control." Jungkook said and gently brushed the strand of her soft hair away from her cheek.

"But I was never a part of this world and I'll never." Jungkook's gaze shifted from her rosy cheek to her beautiful eyes.

"Unknowingly you become from the time you decided to be a part of my life." Y/n shook her head in disagreement.

"No,I am not a part of your life. I am just assigned to look after you for a limited time. After it everything will be same as before. This is momentary."

"Whatever you think. Let's leave it on future and your destiny. Now, about party you are definitely going with me."

He says straightening his posture.

"No I am not going there. And why me? I am sure there are tons of girls who wants to go with you. Why don't you give them a chance. And let me remind you something Mr Jeon,last night you called me a freaking potato. Now you wants me to act as your girlfriend. You need to rethink your decision."

"I am sure about my decision miss y/n. Yup you are right there are thousands of girls but I'll prefer to take a potato with me rather than lizards." Jungkook shrugged as he take few steps back.

"Prepare yourself for the party."

"But before that we need to make some changes in you to make you look presentable. You know to match your standards with me." Jungkook smirked.

"What nonsense are you blabbering? Mr Mafia I am not a machine in which you need modification."

"Exactly,this is what you are but an old one who needs serious feature updates. So get ready for some changes miss y/n." Jungkook said and winked.

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing you just need a cosmetic make over." Jungkook was about to go but stopped hearing her yelling.

"MAKE OVER? THE HELL,ARE YOU SERIOUS? I am already beautiful ok. I am not gonna break my 22 year record for a selfish person like you." Y/n declared fiercely.

"Are you serious miss y/n and why the hell are you screaming like a crazy witch."

Shin y/n is now hella angry and offended.

"Crazy witch? You called me a witch? The audacity huh!" Y/n said folding her sleeves.

"What are you do......ouch." Jungkook groaned as his hands immediately hold his body's most precious part. Y/n kicked his future.

"Owwww you are seriously possessed." Y/n's nose flared in anger.

"What did you say,I am possessed? Let me cast a spell on you then." Just when y/n is about to land a punch on Jungkook's handsome face. Her both hand got grabbed and in a swift motion she found herself pinned against gym's wall with a sweaty jungkook hovering above her.

His one hand is grabbing her both hands above her head,other one holding her waist. While she is looking at him like a adorable puppy with confused, doe eyes.

Her breath hitched when he suddenly bring his face closer to her. She can feel his sweaty chest against herself. Her breath becomes abnormal as she hears him whispering close to her face and that's how she realized that she seriously fucked up.

"You shouldn't have do that miss y/n." Her attempt of getting her hands out of his failed when the grip tightened more.

"What have you got me?" She looked away from him. Her chest was moving up and down and it's making her feel embarrassed and uncomfortable.

Jungkook was reading her expression. His grip loosened. Without looking away from her face he backed away.

His sudden action confused y/n yet seeing him backing away from was such a relief for her. Still his dominating aura was increasing her heart beat.

"You did a huge mistake. Be ready for your punishment petal."

Hope you are enjoying this story.

Hehe please do vote and comments. It will be appreciated 💜

Dominance and jungkook- I love it 🤧