#45 Inner Turmoil

Mujhe Neend Aati Nahi Hai Akele
Khawbon Mein Aaya Karo
Nahi Chal Sakunga Tumhare Bina Main
Mera Tum Sahaara Bano

Ik Tumhein Chahne Ke Alawa
Aur Kuch Humse Hoga Nahi

Happy belated birthday KamalpreetSaini9
You wanted me to post a next part as a birthday gift but so sorry bcz of some work I couldnt do it yesterday. Now it's here.
Always be happy 😍

I'll try to update next part by tonight so please show some love on this ch🥺

"Omg! Like seriously y/n how you ending up marrying the Mafia Jeon Jungkook? And you didn't even bother to invite me in your wedding, why? Mia stated dramatically.

"You are overreacting mia." Y/n nonchalantly shrugged, taking a sip from glass filled with orange juice which of course her caring husband arranged for her.

"Yes you are right it's because I missed my only best friend's wedding food and you can never understand this pain." Dr Kang who was just beside them laughed at Mia's look of betrayal she received from her friend. However, noticing her glare he zipped his lips.

"OK we got it, now relax and enjoy the party. You don't wanna regret later or do you?" Dr. Kang razzed her.

"Of course not. I know how to enjoy unlike you. You know y/n when I asked to come with him you won't believe what he said to me."

"What?" Y/n asked curiously.

"He said he will prefer to take his stethoscope along instead of me. Can you imagine that? I mean what was he planning to do with his stethoscope in this party? Listen to the heartbeats of alcoholic drinks?" Mia sneered, clowning him at which y/n bursted into laughter.

"I am regretting now." He said being fake angry.

"Regretting what, coming here without your stethoscope? You know what Kang do one thing. Just earnestly hope that your lovely stethoscope is also missing you badly same as you. If not then consider...."

"It's a one sided love." Y/n completed, delivering the line perfectly and both friends high-fived each other before roared with laughter. While Kang huffed,looking away.

"Happiness suits her."
"Definitely!" Jungkook said agreeing to his father's words.

Mr Jeon look beside and smiled seeing his son's eyes filled with great affection while staring at his wife like an adoring husband for whom no-one and nothing matters.

"Is she happy with you?" The shine which his eyes were holding got replaced. Past few days memories painted his mind and begin displaying those painful moments of her riddled with disappointment, anger and tears.

"Shut your this nonsense. We are no one to each other.

"I wish I had never met you."

"stop behaving like a fucking monster."

"I do, I do love him Jungkook and I willingly wants to be with him."

"No!" He readily admitted the fact with no emotions on his face but if anyone peek inside one can easily distinguish between beating of his heart and acheness in his chest.

"What will you do now?" Mr Jeon asked.

Jungkook keep staring at her, laughing along with her loved ones. It reminded him those days of his life when she is used to talk freely with him holding a kind of spark in her eyes which has disappeared now.