#11 Living with him?

"Finally." Y/n muttered while taking deep breaths which she forgot to take inside the room.

The devil snatched her breath.

However,the next second the relaxed expression turned into a raging one.
She succeeded in feeding him the dinner but the audacity of this man to order her to keep standing until he finishes eating his food.

The cruelty he just showed is something she can't endure. But it's not like she has any other option than to bow down against his so called dominant aura.

Y/n took a deep breath to control the powerful surge of chocking the man by cramming chicken leg pieces into his mouth until he couldn't breathe.

But then she is not cruel ok?
All these cruel things are flooding her mind because of this devil's presence.

How can someone be so authoritative and dominant?

Well,the perfect example is mafia king Jeon Jungkook.

Y/n scoffed at her mind for praising the man who is the reason for her every misery.

How can I be so kind?

After giving dramatic expressions she left for the kitchen,washed the dishes and picked up her bag ready to leave this gorgeous mansion where a handsome man with ugly heart lives.

Her heart stopped when suddenly guards blocked her way. Y/n swears every single person living here is secretly planning to kill her.

What will they even get after killing an innocent,pure and virgin soul?

"What?"
"You are not allowed to step out of this mansion." Y/n look at the bulky watermelon in disbelief later scoffed at him, being irritated.

"And who said that?"
"I did." An authoritative voice echoed in everyone's ears as the owner of the deep, commanding voice descends down the stairs in his glory.

The guard immediately bowed his head in both respect and fear before walking away from there.

"Can I ask what's the reason Mr Jeon?" Y/n asked as she couldn't be able to understand this man's weird order.

Her hands clenched into fist when she saw him going towards living room not giving a fuck about her existence.

This man is getting on her nerves now.

He looked up at her when he sat down on the large sofa comfortably. Jungkook knows it pissed her and that's why he is doing it.

The satisfaction he feels while teasing her is on another level.

"Mr Jeon can you please answer my question? I have to go home too."
The carefree vibe is increasing her anger more. If she misses the last bus who will be responsible?

What could I even expect from a rich ass who unfortunately is a mafia king?

"You are not going back home." Jungkook answered plainly.

"What? Did you lose your mind after eating my food? I know sometimes my food doesn't turn out good but people losing their brain cells after eating is something new I learned today wow!" Y/n said in sarcasm and mocked a laugh on her own funny words.

"Look around before spitting nonsense. Your words can get you in serious trouble Ms y/n and don't even try to test my patience." The warning makes y/n zip her mouth.

"Just because you look like a fucking five year old kid i am sparing you. Make sure to behave properly next time if you don't want me to destroy your brain cells with my gun." His cold gaze pierced into her's which are now wide open hearing his words for herself.