#8 A Ferocious Beast

Seated on a leather chair he took a long drag, letting his thoughts run mutely.
The hazy smoke enters his lungs and instantly calms his mind before he throws it away carelessly. A small smirk falls into his lips,mind recalling the gym incident.

She was scared but still tried to act bold. His eyes didn't fail to notice the way her pupils were shaking clearly showing her anxiety and nerves.

The evil smirk of his slowly falters away. He rolled his head to each side, cracking the strained joints of his neck.

No one could order him. He follows his own made rules. The devil listens to his brain.

"And done."
Y/n grinned in satisfaction as she looked at the breakfast with shining eyes. It took her one hour to prepare all these dishes. The girl is not well aware about his likes and dislikes. So she prepared everything based on her instincts.

Jungkook didn't like the coffee,no problem. But he definitely is gonna love the breakfast of course,made by her. No one can say no to her handmade food.

"Y/n,master never does breakfast. Your all efforts will go in vain. In fact it will anger him more."Another maid said concerned. She has no intention to hurt her feelings.
But she also aware of her ungrateful young master. He won't waste a second to humiliate a person who dares to go against him,even if the person's doing is for his own good.

He is cruel with no emotions.
Even though he is living but from inside he is dead.

"Is it? Then let's see."
Y/n jokingly said along with a small giggle. She herself knows about Jungkook's anger issues. And this made her throat tighten up. But just because of his anger and cruel personality she can't sit and do anything. At least she can put in the effort. Y/n is his caretaker and before anything she has to know about him.

She needs to do a study about him. By this at least she will get to know how deep he is and what skeleton does he have in his cupboard?

The girl besides her shook her head feeling nothing but pity for y/n. Because she knows what will happen next. Even the mere thought of it increases her anxiety.

Will the devil show mercy?

Soon jungkook came downstairs. Luckily y/n noticed him coming so without wasting another second she ran towards him,calling him. No matter what she won't let him go like this.

"Mr Jeon, wait!" Jungkook halted on his spot. He could hear her fast steps approaching towards him and soon her heavy breathing. He turns around with his penetrating gaze on her. For a second y/n forget to breathe.

This man's aura is seriously something.

It can freeze your mind and paralyze your body. Devil!

Y/n cursed him in his mind.

"Did you stop me in mid to show me how you breathe?" Jungkook croaks with clenched jaws. Y/n immediately shook her head in denial.

"Then what the fuck was your reason?" Y/n's breath hitched at his harsh tone. Dark eyes drilling into her, sending chill down to the girl's back. She gulped the lump down her throat before speaking.

"I-i am sorry Mr Jeon. I just wanted to call you for breakfast." Jungkook's pierced eyebrow raised at her statement before a devious little smirk appeared on his lips.

For a second y/n got lost in thoughts. Is this man bipolar? How could he change his expression in a second? Seriously,this man is more experienced than a chameleon.

"Breakfast?" Y/n meekly nod at him.

"Y-yes Mr Jeon. You should eat something before going to work." Jungkook suddenly leans closer to her,which catches her off guard. She stares at his dark eyes timidly.

His everything is so fucking intimidating which is literally scaring the girl to death. Still she kept a poker face as she didn't want to make him feel like he could take control of her.

{A/n:- I am taking over you 👀}

"And what makes you think,I will follow your nonsense orders?" Jungkook mocked, with a cunning smile. Her hands formed a fist. Can he stop being rude?

"Pardon! When did I order you? I am just telling you to eat breakfast as it's not good for you to go to work with an empty stomach. I am just concerned. It co...."

"I don't need your concern Mrs. y/n. It would be better for you,if you stay out of my business." Jungkook interrupted. He practically was warning her.

"I can't Mr Jeon. Because you are now my business to handle." Y/n boldly replied, ignoring his piercing gaze which is literally threatening her.

Jungkook gritted his teeth at her blunt remark. She is now getting on his nerves.

"Use your tongue wisely lady. It could get you in serious trouble."

"You should eat before the food gets cold." Y/n said and turned around to go. Only if she knew how her words triggered him and if she could have noticed how his eyes turned more dangerous.

With a jerk she got turned around by a harsh grip on her wrist almost breaking her bones. Her eyes meet his. It took only one second for her face to turn pale after noticing his red eyes. At this particular moment he was looking not less than a devil.

Only if she knew,he is a devil himself. M handsome devil.

"How the fuck you dared to ignore me? You have got some guts huh!" Y/n winces in pain as his hold tightened on her wrist. She look at him with face scrunched up in pure pain.

But nothing can stop this devil. There is no mercy in him. He is a ruthless devil for whom other's pain,tears, nothing matters.

"M-mr Jeon,what are you doing? L-leave my hand." Y/n is struggling to free her hand from his harsh grip. Tears brimmed in her eyes due to the unbearable pain. Yuna the maid who was watching everything standing in a corner,widened her eyes in fear. She hesitated but at last ran towards their direction.

"Y-young ma-master pl..."
She couldn't finish when suddenly he looked at her with his dark eyes,which so effortlessly scared her. Yuna couldn't help but step back. She can't risk angering him more. Once he loses his control,this beast will be hard to tame.

"Aahh." Y/n cried in pain and once again his gaze got fixed on her who is pleading with her eyes to leave her.

"M-mr Jeon l-leave me. How c-can you do s-so..."

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO! OTHERWISE NEXT TIME YOU WONT HAVE A TONGUE TO SPEAK A SINGLE WORD."

Y/n flinched due to his loud yell. She is sure she's gonna lose her consciousness soon if the man doesn't stop behaving like a demon.

"Just because my father hired you, doesn't mean I will do whatever you'll say. A reminder just in case you are not aware about me.Don't mess up with me or else the consequences will be worse."

He leaned closer to her face with a dangerous look, staring right into her eyes and whispered.

"And yeah don't try to tame me."

"A fragile doll like you can never handle a beast like me."

Hehe short one 😅😭sowwwyyy

Did you enjoy it? 😸 Share your opinions and VOTE 💃

Btw I changed the cold husband's story cover. How is it? 😆