#6 Rude Devil

(author's pov)

When y/n was discussing about ronwoo with dr Kang,a knock appeared on the door. Mr Kang permitted and instantly stood up after recognising the person. The sudden action of the doctor made y/n look behind where a man was standing. Maybe he is the person who wants to meet her.

"Mr Jeon! We were waiting for you."
The person politely smiled and said.

"I hope I didn't waste your time."
Dr. kang shook his head in denial with a small smile.

"What are you saying Mr Jeon? In fact we are honoured to meet you in person." Dr. Kang assured him before gazing at y/n with a happy smile.

He was behaving like he got to meet a celebrity or his most admiring person on this earth.

"Y/n,he is Mr Jeon. Most successful businessman. Now his son handles their business in Korea but yeah he also manages their other international branches.  Also he is the one who is in need of your help."

The girl nodded in understanding. She passed a polite smile before greeting.

"It's nice to meet you Mr Jeon. Not to offend,but I never knew you were a businessman. But yeah after what doctor Kang said,I am also glad to meet you."

Mr Jeon laughed at y/n's honesty. It wouldn't be a lie if he would say her first impression wasn't quite impressive. They both did a small handshake and settled down on their seats.

"As you already know y/n why are you here. I would come straight to the point."
This time he doesn't have a smile on his face. Instead,he was sounding professional yet serious.

He took a deep breath before speaking. The conversation lasts for about one and half hours. Y/n and Mr Kang were focused on what nr Jeon was telling him about his son and how much he is worried for him.

The long conversation comes to an end. Except them, nobody knows what they talked about.

After it Mr Jeon insisted y/n to visit his house with him as he wants her to introduce his son. She didn't accede to his request. In the car y/n informed her parents about her late arrival at home.

As for the understanding parents,they didn't ask more questions and told her to take care of herself.

Soon they arrived and y/n's jaw dropped at the magnificent view of the mansion, offering at least five thousand square feet of space.

(We are happy in our own beautiful house 😌)

The car entered inside passing the entryway.  Mr Jeon and y/n came out of the car. Everything was mesmerizing but what confused her was the tight security at the entrance. Her bewildered state didn't go unnoticed by the man.

"The tight security is for Jungkook because other than being a businessman,he is also a mafia."

Y/n was shocked.
"M-mafia!"