#24 Shameless creature

Aashiq Hoon main.........

"What's going on between you both?" Coming back from Jungkook's room y/n is here in kitchen preparing his black coffee. Y/n don't know why he asked her to make at this time. Usually he only drinks coffee in morning.

Well,Jeon Jungkook and his mood swings.

Y/n's eyebrows creased hearing Yuna.
"What do you mean?"

"I mean master and you both are getting too close. Even I saw you that day together in midnight." Yuna wiggled her eyebrows,y/n chuckled at her funny act.

"Is it bad then?" Y/n casually asked.
"Definitely not infact I am happy finally something good is happening with master." A genuine smile was on yuna's face saying this.

"What if I say there is nothing like what are you thinking." Yuna's smile dropped noticing y/n's serious face.

"What are you saying?" Y/n sighed and look at her.

"My presence here is temporary and after it our paths will part away. Till then I'll just be a caretaker nothing more than it. And I am sure jungkook have same thoughts too." She grabbed the tray.

"I'll go and give him this he must be waiting." Y/n walked out inhaling a deep breath feeling weird by her own words.

"I don't think master think same too y/n. Working for him I had learned one thing about him which is his behavior towards people. He never fake, it's always genuine. The laugh,the moments he share with you are living proof of what he wants."

When y/n walked inside a shirtless jungkook was sitting on bed but what panicking was the sight of her mobile near him. Shit! How can she commit such a big mistake?

With quickened steps she approached him. "Your coffee." Jungkook tilted his head to her side.

"Thanks!" He said taking the cup from tray. Y/n didn't replied,her whole focus was on the mobile placed beside him. Just before she could make any attempt to take it she heard him saying.

"You mobile phone was ringing." Y/n hurriedly grabbed it and starts to check it.

"Oh,w-who was it?"
"Uhmm I didn't check it. I was in washroom that time." Jungkook answered without sparing any glance and casually sipped his coffee.

"You are telling me truth right?" He stopped sipping and look at her.

"What do you think and why are you so insecure? Are you hiding something from me?" Y/n immediately shook her head.

She backed away seeing jungkook getting up and taking steps towards her.
"You sure?" He raised his hand and freed her lower lip which was under the torture of her teeth.

"Tensed muscles,beads of sweats on forehead,biting lips are the common signs of being nervous." Tucking her hairs he stare into her trembling orbs.

"And now you are damn nervous y/n,why?" He whispered in his deep voice which would alone frighten the life out of you.

"Can I know the reason?" Y/n jerked away his hand and turned away from him.

"Mind your own business Mr Jeon. You have no right to know anything about me?" Y/n closed her eyes calming down her heavy breathing.

"Your words are clearly indicating how badly you wants to ignore me. But let me clear one thing y/n,I have every right to know as you are working for me now. Let it be. For now help me."

"In what?"Y/n asked being uninterested.

"To clean myself." Jungkook said walking inside washroom not even caring what her answer would be.