#49 Saviour

Do share your opinions ಠ ೧ ಠ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
And now i am doing fine,thanks to your all support and wishes (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Your favourite song?❤️

Noise of a crash reverberate in her ears. Y/n was stirred from her sleep by the echoes of screams and painful grunts as her figure squirms in discomfort. The hazy memories of the dreadful accident cause her to breath abnormally. The frightened girl starts to gasp for air as she jerked awake from her unconscious state.

Her face was pale and beaded with sweat, heart frantically beating against its cage of ribs as she vividly remembered the dreadful accident. Being paranoid she gets down the bad cautiously, shivering, wishing it only to be a dream. However,as she tries to stand straight the girl stumbled , feeling a sharp pain surging through her head while her body slumped down into the bed, weakly.

She grunted in a low tone, holding her head. Her fingers tenderly brushed on side of her forehead, feeling a soft material there. That means,it wasn't a dream. Y/n went into sheer panic once she looked around and find herself in an unfamiliar room.

Where is she and what about her parents? Where are they?

The fear inside her raised thousands of questions regarding her parents situation and safety. Y/n rose from bed when the door opened abruptly. Upon seeing her dishevelled condition and pale face, the person immediately strode towards her and cupped her face.

"Sush,calm down y/n you are safe now." He assured calmly, placing her head on his chest.

"I can understand your situation but look everything is fine now and I am with you here right." He put arms around her and rub her back, providing her comfort.

"Z-zuho,eomma appa! How are they?"She was anguished by the fear that in what situation her parents are.

On the other side, zuho's brows furrowed as he detaches her from himself and stare at her with eyes full of confusion. "Why do you mean by how are they?"

"Zuho,they were with me when our car got crashed." She remarked,eyes shedding tears. While,zuho was feeling clueless by her words.

"What,You were in that car with them?" He said under his breath.

Zuho recalled the moment when he was driving through that area and saw a big crowd gathering ahead of him. He had to go somewhere urgently but the crowd blocked the road and barely giving space for vehicles to pass from there. No wanting to waste his time,he reversed his car to follow another route when his eyes accidentally captured her figure lying on the road. Zuho immediately come out of car and run towards her. With beating heart, he crouched down, scoop you in his arms and left from there. He has no idea what happened neither he cared to look around.

"My phone, where is my phone?" She frantically searched her phone. Seeing her so perturbed, zuho take out his phone and says extending it towards her.

"It's ok, you can use mine." She grabbed the phone promptly and dialled her mother's number first. But it was switched off so she dialled her father's number but again the same situation occured.

Y/n hissed in anger while few tears rolled down her cheeks feeling miserable and helpless. "Call Mia maybe she knows" Zaid recommended.

Y/n nodded and did what he said. Her heart raced when the call got picked up from other side. "Hello,Mia!"

"Y/n,oh my god. Where the hell are you? Do you even have any idea how worried everyone are here? Uncle,aunty! Where had you disappeared? I swear I'll beat you to the death once you....." As Mia heard y/n's voice she bursted on her showing how worried sick, she was for her best friend.