#2 Sweet Family

(Búññy) {©to rightful owner}

"The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."

Someone had said this amazing line. When your mission becomes to heal others and you become the reason for someone's smile,what more can you expect. Healing others is healing yourself. It's the most important point in making you a good human And when God gives you this chance every single day of your life,it can't be compared to anything in this world.

"Y/n are you ready my child? If you are done then come downstairs,your appa is waiting for you on the dining table."

"Coming mom!"
Grabbing bag and her mobile from the table,y/n left downstairs to join her small and sweet family for breakfast.

"Good morning my beautiful couples!"
Mr and Mrs shin cooed at their excited daughter who is chirping like an energetic bird early in the morning. Well their every day starts with this beautiful yet cheerful view of their only child.

"Good morning baby bear! Did you sleep well?"
Mrs Shin questioned pulling away from the bear hug.

"What kind of question is this bear's mama? Your daughter returns home at 2:30 am. I doubt she even slept or again was going through the child's file?" Neatly folding the newspaper,Mr shin put it down on the table before staring at his daughter in curiosity.

"Is it true y/n? You again didn't sleep? How many times I have told you to look after yourself first baby. I know you are worried about the child's condition,but you can't ignore your health also. We have only you my child."

Seeing the wet eyes of her lovely mother, y/n  pull her in a warm hug gently rubbing her back to calm her. "Oh my sentimental moma! I always wonder from where this much water comes,your eyes are always ready to shade tears."

"You are making fun of me? Is it wrong to care about my daughter?" Mrs shin stated, sniffing lightly.

"Here you go,warning before another waterfall."
The man gulped receiving death glares from his lovely wife.

Or if he could say demon wife.

"Dad, don't tease moma."
"When did I? I was just stating facts."

Y/n shake her head at her father's attempt of acting daring. The girl better knows what cost her father has to pay for his bravery,once she leaves from here

"Okay,leave it and listen to me mama. I know you are worried and you have full rights to be. It's not like I am stopping you. But you know how much I love my work and more than this,you are very well aware of the bond I have with that child right?"

"He is fighting with his life mama and my heart wants to be near him,every second I have. I know I am sounding cringe but it's true mama. In these two months the child grew a special place in my heart. And I want him not to give up. I want to see him living a happy life,fully cured of his disease. I badly want to support him in this fight."