Do Read 💜

To little bears,

First of all, I am very ashamed to announce that I won't be continuing this series for at least two months. Just a few days ago i came across the news that my college exams are starting in March and then I have NEET. So, I think now I should focus more on my studies so after thinking a lot I have taken this decision. I am sure some of you are also giving NEET this year and others have boards. So let's focus on our studies for sometime. I'll continue this series soon. And If you have a misconception that I will leave it in the middle then remove this thought, because there isn't a way I am gonna torment your curious souls.

So, I earnestly hope you consider this decision of mine and support me in this. You also need to study. Let's take a break to put more effort into our future goals. So I request you all to put everything aside for sometime and do not let anything distract you from anything else.

We can't predict our result but we surely can put efforts and do hard works and that's what bamgtan teaches us.

I wish you all the very best for your exams. May Allah help you and make it easy for you to achieve your goals.

I'll soon come back, I promise.
Thank you for loving this book so so much and giving me your precious love and support. I will forever be grateful for it. ✨💜
Let's make our loved ones proud.

Love you bears 🐻✨💜

In the meantime, take care of yourself 💓 let's meet soon 💝