#48 Love or Obsession!

Ik Tumhe Chahne Ke Alaawa,
Aur Kuch Humse Hoga Nahi,

Bol do na zara

Lying lifelessly on the groud Jungkook chugs down the bitter liquid down his throat and breathed out heavily feeling his heart burning.Surrounded by alcohol bottles he was recklessly leaned against the bed. Eyes full of tears yet he didn't let them come out not wanting to break down.

"You just left like that and I don't know whether I should wait for you or forget you." His voice come out as a hoarse whisper as he gulped down the lump. He was lost in his reverie. 

What was his fault? Why it happened with him? All he wanted is to be with the girl who made him feel so damn special, who made him feel complete and at last she left him.

He won't blame her for leaving him. It was his fault for holding expectations and desires for her. But the most painful thing for him is she didn't even consider him worthy to give a chance.

And it hurts.

It hurts so damn much that it made him realise how worthless he is. Even she didn't wanted him, he tried his best to build a connection between them. He put limitations on himself so that she won't feel uncomfortable. He become someone he didn't even knew existed,just to be what, strangers?

Jungkook chuckled sympathetically. The notorious mafia who is king of this world couldn't conquer a girl's heart. Isn't it ironic?

His eyes starts to shut close due to dizziness and with that silent tears rolled down his cheeks. His vision turned blurred and he flaked out.

"Even if you push me away and don't want me in your life my heart will still yearn for you and will always"

"Just tell me once you wants to me mine and I swear y/n no one would be able to separate us."

Bitter truth of their life they both are in love but aren't meant to be together. Sometimes, the circumstances don't let you with the person you wants to be with.