#13 Fragile Petal

"Proceed." The room echoed with his demanding tone. His continuous stare was making her weak while she is feeling like she is standing in front of a devil whose gaze darker than the darkness of night,will swallow her alive.

Her wobbly legs carry her near the devil. Her gaze travelled from his wounds to his eyes. Jungkook without averting his gaze passed the first aid box placed beside him to her.

Y/n get down on her knees. She opened the box and slowly look at him.
"Can you please sit properly?" Jungkook didn't show any objection and straightened his posture due to which his strong and toned,defined muscles get into a proper view.

Y/n's mouth got dry due to their close proximity. Her face was just slight inches away from his toned abs. To avoid this awkward position she slightly pushed her upper body in a backward direction. A throaty chuckle left his mouth while the girl kept avoiding looking at his face or anywhere else except the part where she have to treat his wound.

She first examined the wound. It was not that deep yet it was covered from dry blood.

"First it needs to get cleaned." She said to herself and went outside. Y/n directly strolled towards the kitchen,filled a small bowl with water and also took a cloth.

With quick steps she reached the room and once again sat down on her knees. Dipping the cloth in the bowl she starts to wipe away the dry blood from every wound. When she was sure it was cleaned properly she put the cloth and bowl aside and now is rummaging through the first aid box to find an antiseptic cream.

Jungkook tilted his head as his stare became more intense on her which is now stuck on her slight chubby cheeks which was being caressed by the silky,brown strand of her hairs.

Unknowingly,his hand lifted up, moved towards her face and gently tucked the strand behind her ear. He felt the slight tremble of her body under his touch and this ignited something inside him.

"Mr Jeon,I won't appreciate your actions. Please be in your limits." Y/n firmly stated as she removed his hand away from her face.

His hands stayed still in the air before he placed it back in bed again. "I don't think about limits,for me they don't exist."

"Then set some because not everyone will bow down to you." Y/n said while applying the antiseptic ointment on wounds.

Jungkook chuckled and said.
"From what I know till now everyone does whoever stands in front of me. About the future,can't predict."

Y/n didn't say anything in return. Arguing with him is the same as arguing with a wall. She won't waste her energy because she knows she can't win against his stubbornness.

"Ouch,slow down miss y/n. You are being aggressive now. Did I trigger.you this much that now you want to abuse me?" Y/n gritted her teeth and said with a fake smile.