#1 Demon of Darkness

Please babies do vote and comments.💜

(Credit goes to the rightful owner)

<><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><><><>

Location:- Blume Nightclub

"Mr Kim where is your boss? It's been more than ten minutes."
"Have patience Mr. Yang. The king is not a free person. He has many things to deal with."

Taehyung secretary of the devil answered with gritted teeth. The man sitting in front of him is enquiring like he is the king here and it's pissing the boy who has been listening to him barking.

"Then sorry to say Mr Kim my secretary is more punctual than your boss. At Least he knows how to serve on time." Taehyung rolled his eyes shooting poisonous daggers at the oldie. If only gaze could kill then taehyung won't dare to blink his eyes once. But unfortunately it's not possible.

Only one person holds this power.

"You shouldn't dare to bark when you are in lion's den Mr yang." Every single head snapped in that particular direction. A tall muscular figure entered. His each step was powerful enough to make people bow their head in respect and fear.

Taehyung's chest is raised proudly once he catches the sight of his boss's strong entry. He stared at mr yang with a wide smirk and said in his mind.

"Now deal with the beast you bastard."

The room fell in silence, only the sound of his footsteps can be heard. Dressed in Black, face hiding behind a mask, he took big and powerful steps ahead. The only visible part of his body were his blank, dark eyes which are shining in authority. Silent cold aura screaming danger as he sat on the luxurious couch, legs crossed just like a king and hands spread in both directions beside his head. More than ten bodyguards were scattered around the room for the safety of the mafia Jeon.

The thick eyebrows of his raised in astonishment, noticing the man still in sitting position. He didn't even bother to greet the king. Jungkook chuckled darkly in amusement at the man's daring act.

"What can I do devil? I can't help when the king himself doesn't follow the rules. Or you forget how to behave like a real one?"

Other people who were present in the VIP room, shook their head in disappointment at Mr Yang's foolishness. Jungkook laughed out loud, throwing his head back as he sighed huskily.

"Ageing is affecting you badly Mr yang. That's why you forget that I don't follow rules, in fact I am the one who broke and set my own rules. I don't need to show how an actual king behaves just to prove a little doggy like you, isn't it?"

Jungkook held his head high while his lips stretched into a satisfactory smirk behind the mask, noticing yang turning red with anger.

"Just because you are ruling the underworld it doesn't give you any right to insult someone like this devil."