#47 Separation

Kuch Toh Hai Jo Dil Ghabraye,
Kuch Toh Hai, Jo Saans Na Aaye,
Kuch Toh Hai, Jo Hum Hontoh Se,
Kehte Kehte Keh Na Paaye.

Happy new year 💜

Y/n return back to their room looking gloomy. Her eyes roam around until she found him standing near the balcony, smoking cigarette. Staring at him her mother's words resonated in her mind.

"Yes, we know the truth now. It wasn't your fault, everything was planned by your so called husband. As we are aware about the whole truth I won't let you stay here anymore."

"As soon as this party finishes you are coming with us and after it you will never come back to this mansion again."

Ignoring him y/n straight went inside closet. Jungkook paused momentarily before once again took a long drag on the cigarette. Taking out a suitcase she starts packing. Aggressively taking out clothes and putting them in suitcase which actually are looking disheveled.

In no time she was done packing her stuffs. Honestly she didn't even had proper thoughts regarding her packing as of course her messed up mind couldn't focus well.

Y/n came out of closet and straight walk towards him. Jungkook stayed silent even after being aware about her presence. She was standing just behind him. "I have finished packing my bag." She informed.

"Good! What are you waiting for then? Go, your parents must be waiting for you." While saying this there was no expression on his face. Infact, he didn't even turned to face her.

Unknowingly, her lips pouted and her gaze blurred seeing him so aloof and unconcerned with her departure. Does he even know that she won't be coming back ever?

"Why would you even stop me?" She muttered sorrowfully.

Jungkook looked away, apparently engraged. His ignorance certainly impacted her as how her little face frowned with anger and what's more hurtful is he isn't even stopping her and literally telling her to leave.

Y/n strode to him, standing in front of him. "You must be feeling very happy after hearing about my departure, right? After all, you don't have to bear me now or maybe you don't love me anymore that's why you aren't doing anything because you don't even care."

She didn't wish to indulge in any kind of emotional outburst yet feeling dejected by his words she couldn't hold back. "Why aren't you saying anything now?" She shouted on recieving nothing but silence from him.

And it's just heart-wrenching for her.

Jungkook faced her hearing a half-controlled sob and the sight of her tear soaked face clogged up his throat. He gulped air to soothe the burning sensation of his chest. As much desperate he was to pull the sobbing girl into his arms and tell her how much deeply and madly he is in love with her the more helpless he was because of their fucked up situation.

Jungkook clenched his fists to stop the shakiness before he turned away from her and said. "You are just wasting your time y/n. Head back, this will be good for you."

"For us precisely."

He tried, endeavoured not to show any kind of vulnerability in his voice but the moisture which gathered around his eyes betrayed him. Jungkook figured out he can't stay here anymore and uphold the fake show of his feelings and emotions.

"I'll tell someone to load your luggage in the car." He said and tend to leave when y/n suddenly hugs him from behind, burying her head against his back, holding him closer, raising his heartbeat by her action.