#9 Stubborn

Don't go like this,make comments and vote 💗

(And here I used to look like a roasted potato well I'm still the same 🙂)

As soon as Jungkook left,Yuna ran towards the girl who was standing frozen in her place with a blank face. Seeing her like this,Yuna felt bad. She prepared the breakfast so dearly and jungkook not just denied it but also he behaved rudely towards her.

If he doesn't want to eat then he could have politely denied. But from whom she is even expecting politeness and goodness? 

A ruthless devil!

"Y/n,are you okay?" Yuna was worried. In answer y/n said nothing she was standing still,not showing any type of movements.

"Come with me." Yuna dragged her and made her sit on the couch and went into the kitchen to bring water for y/n.

"Here drink this." Y/n didn't show any type of objection and took the glass from yuna's hand before gulping down the whole in one go.

"I told you y/n,young master doesn't listen to anyone. He does-." Yuna couldn't complete her sentence when suddenly y/n stood straight with a jerk,almost scaring her. Yuna also stood up and looked at y/n in daze,confused by her sudden action.

"What does he think of himself?" Y/n said in anger ,her fist clenched harshly. She is controlling her anger to not destroy everything.

Shin y/n is a very calm type of person but when someone tries to cross their limits with her, she doesn't take things easily.

And now that someone is Jeon jungkook. She was just fulfilling her duty as a caretaker. One of them is preparing breakfast for him as it's not good for his health to work without having anything in the morning.

But nah Jeon jungkook has to show his beast personality just to prove his so-called aura and dominant personality. He doesn't even call her efforts useless but also screams on her face not once but twice,for what?

For caring about him?
For acting like a caretaker?

"That ungrateful brat,I will show with whom he is messing up with. Yuna, pack this food in a box."

Yuna who was shocked by her sudden outburst immediately nodded her head. She was too stunned to speak or questioned after seeing her red face. This y/n is too different from the sweet y/n.

So without uttering a single word,she went towards the kitchen to do what this lady y/n told her.

"What you thought Jeon jungkook, I will be someone who will fear of you or cry in a corner like someone pathetic just because you fucking screamed at me? Tch!"

"I will surely tame you jeon,you just see."

Only if she knew. Jeon jungkook is someone whom anyone cannot tame so easily. He is a beast for a reason with strong anger issues.