Ten

Axton

I've always been one to act on impulse. No filter, no hesitation. I simply say and do whatever I please. I don't have repercussions to face, I am my own consequences.

So why, I ask myself, in the fuck did I tell Scarlett to come over?

I'm not any good for a woman like her. I'll break her. Mentally, physically, sexually. I'm not good for her.

My life is simply too complicated to involve a woman in anything other than sex. But even then, I want so much from a woman sexually. I want control. Every ounce of pleasure in the palm of my hand. Unfortunately, I'm aware that the majority of the time to receive that amount of comfortability there has to be at least some emotional intimacy involved.

Despite Scarlett's attitude, she seems different. Part of me feels like, given the opportunity, she will completely give into a man. Most woman who controls every aspect of their own life; their bills, job, cleaning, cooking and so on, they typically cave into the idea of being submissive. To let go of that control for as long as the man they're with allows them too.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe she is completely headstrong in all aspects, the bedroom included. This won't last long enough for me to find out. After a few nights it's best to end it so feelings are avoided.

My dick twitches at the idea, however. Scar on her knees begging, pleading with me. Fuck. Cheeks red, spit dripping from her lips down to her breast. I adjust myself in my pants. This woman is driving me fucking mad and she has not a damn clue. Maybe it's the way she talks back. She isn't scared of the idea of Axton Taikyn, and if she is she doesn't show it. She doesn't divert her eyes when I glare at her, which is both infuriating and elicit. I don't have to coach her on how to be a woman, she does that on her own. She forces me to balance on the fine line of temptation, but it won't last much longer.

A soft knock at the front door pulls me from my thoughts. I glance over the living room, making sure that there's nothing out of the ordinary.

Once I open the door, I fight the urge to grin. She makes me feel like some cheesy fucking highschooler that is ready to lose his virginity. I keep a blank face as Scarlett walks in, glancing down her body as she walks past. She has on tight leggings and a hoodie, seeming to be her signature outfit. It hides her beautiful curves, but she doesn't seem to mind. Her hair is down and wavy, not an ounce of makeup in sight.

"What am I doing here, Axton?" She asks as she sits on the couch, staring at me through her lashes.

I'd rather not beat around the bush. I don't know why I invited her, but I do know that I would more than love the feeling of being buried balls deep in her tight core.

"I want to help you take some stress off of you." That is what I decided to say. Corny. The Don of the Taikyn mafia being corny. What a fucking sight to see.

She raises a perfectly plucked eyebrow, crossing her arms. And let the attitude begin.

"And how can you do that? Hm?" She knows exactly how I can do that, yet here she is, playing with my urge to bend her over my knee once more.

I chuckle, sitting beside her on the couch. "I want to make you cum. Is that okay with you, sweetheart?"

She laughs, shaking her head. Definitely not the reaction I had thought she would have. "A man hasn't made me cum in years," she shrugs.

I look at her, baffled. "You didn't cum the other day?" My facial features scrunch up.

"What men fail to realize is most woman do not cum from sex. There has to be more. Don't get me wrong, the actual feeling of sex can be euphoric, and it was with you. But is it enough to make me orgasm? Not quite." She lazily shrugs her shoulders once more. I fight the urge to blatantly show my shock.