Twenty-Four

Scarlett

I slept for thirteen hours straight, the only disruption being from Amir when he got out of bed sometime this morning. Once I had fallen back asleep after his movement, I had a wet dream. One that felt so real, that it awoken every cell in my body to the point I was almost orgasming in my sleep.

And it was me being submissive. Fully letting go and letting Amir and Axton do whatever their heart desired, which had happened to be a lot. They had both taken me at the same time, which in reality is so surreal and unimaginable. However, in my dream it was fucking bliss. The feeling of being absolutely stuffed to the brim in both of my holes was so incredibly thrilling. I would never admit that out loud. It just seems so dirty.

For the past few years, well really since I've started working in Hell, sex has been my coping mechanism. Not even just sex, just the feeling of a release in all honesty. I've become obsessed with the feeling of orgasming. Any opportunity I have to pull out my vibrator and get myself off, I take it. It's the only thing that brings me peace, and that's probably incredibly unhealthy. It could be a lot worse, however. I just am a little hyper-sexual.

Coming fully too, I look over to see Axton no longer in the bed either. A pout makes it's way to my face without realizing it, my mind still trying to fully come too. I roll out of the bed, walking to the bathroom and using some mouth wash. The house is really quiet, and I'm halfway convinced I'm here by myself until I walk into the kitchen and see Amir filling out some paperwork.

His broad chest is full on display as his hand swiftly goes across the paper in delicate strokes. He glances up at me, his movements halting.

"Good morning, beautiful," he mumbles before going back to what he was doing prior.

My body still aches to be touched, my mind going through a million sexual fantasies at once.

I walk over to him, pushing on his chest until his back is flat against the back of the seat. He drops the pen, giving me his attention. I can feel the blush creep up my neck as I throw my leg over Amir, straddling his hips. It doesn't take much, his member already hardening against my core.

His hands find my hips as he grips the delicate skin, my own finding it's way to his hair. I tug on it softly as I push my lips against his, moaning in content against him. I didn't realize how much I missed the feeling of lips against my own. Depriving myself of it for so long created a need for it that only Amir and Axton can cure.

As our kiss deepens, my skin begins to tingle. Begging for something, anything to ease the burn of lust. His hands go up until they reach the crevice of my breasts, squeezing them much lighter than I want. I place my hands over his, squeezing with much more effort to show him I need it harder. He groans against my lips, following my movements perfectly.

He takes one of my nipples between his finger, squeezing it and pulling on it. My hips buck forward in pleasure, the dull pain driving me into overdrive.

Amir picks me up, laying me back down over his small pile of paperwork. My lady bits are already on full display, my cheeks crimson.

"You want to be fucked, sweetheart?" He hums, his eyes hooded with sexual intention.

I nod my head, being abruptly met with a hard smack on my thigh.

"Words," his voice is gruff as he rips the shirt from my shoulders, sitting back and admiring my naked body.

"Please make me feel good," I whimper. A sinister smile falls on his lips, much like the one Axton carries most often.

He starts to kiss down my neck, biting and sucking every few inches. His mouth finds my nipple and he begins his relentless attack. A finger slides up and down my slit and I can't help but throw my head back as the single digit does a few circles around my sensitive nub.