The Gun

Enids POV

I wake up to the noise of a loud thump outside our door. I slowly get off of Wednesday trying not to wake her. As I stand up from her bed I see someone slip a not under the door. I look over to my alarm seeing that it's 2:37 am. Who the hell is at our dorm at 2:37 am on a school night.

I walk over to the door carefully as I pick up the note. It reads.

"You won't get far, I will catch you. If you want to know who meet at crack stones crypt 3:00am. Don't be late."

I look over to Wednesday who is still in pain. I'm not going to tell her that I'm going. I'll let her sleep. If anything does happen I'll leave a note.

I walk over to Wednesdays desk and grab a sheet of paper along with a pen that has WA carved into it. I write on the paper where I was going and what time. I left the note on her desk for her to read. I move over to my room. I take out sweatpants and pull them on. I leave the pink crop top on. I look back at Wednesday as I head out the door.

I walk out the Nevermore doors and into the woods we're crack stone crypt is. I walk up to it putting my ear to the door. Something doesn't feel right about this but I'm going for it anyways. I open the door to find it lit up by candles. But no one in sight. I look around observing the crypt. I don't see anything until I find a chunk of skin laying on the ground with a tattoo on it. It's the same tattoo from the book. As I bend down to look at it. Someone grabs my head and shoves me to the ground. I look over to see Walt standing before me. He gets on top of me as he wraps ropes tight around my hands and feet.

Enid: "What the hell are you doing get off of me."

Walt: "Just doing everyone a favor."

Enid: "What are you talking about?"

I watch as Walt pulls out a gag and places it inside my mouth. I can't speak or scream. He picks my body up. I can't fight back because I'm tied up. He places me on a chair as he ties me to it. I watch as tears strain from my eyes. He's smiling enjoying this, but I am not.

Wednesdays POV

I wake up to feeling nothing on my chest. I look down seeing Enids not there. I look over by the door seeing that her shoes aren't there. I watch as Thing runs out from under the bed and points to my desk. I hurriedly get up and read the note. "3:00am crack stones crypt." This is definitely from Walt. How could Enid not know.

Thing: "Wednesday I think it's time to use the you know what."

I stare at thing as a smile forms on my face. I run to my closet and grab the box hiding behind my clothes. I open it to pick up the M1911 gun. I grab the bullets and load the gun as I place it in my pocket. I also grab the silencer form in the box. I grab my jacket as I bolt out of the room heading to crack stones crypt.

Enids POV

As I'm sitting there I see Walt getting touchy with me I begin to try and kick claw and scratch but it doesn't work. He cuts my top off leaving me only in my bra. He stares at me with his reluctant evil eyes. I begin trying to scream. He quickly pulls a knife out and holds it up to my throat.

Walt: "The more you resist the more this is going to hurt."

I get quiet as I watch as he slips the knife down from my throat to my pants. I look down at him in terror as he places the knife on the floor. He grabs my sweatpants and pulls them down slowly. Now I'm in underwear and a bra. He maneuvers his hands around my body. He brings his face close to me as he starts to kiss my neck. He moves his hands down to my vagina. I feel as he places his hand over it. I squirm trying to get away from him but it is no use. I throw my head back realizing I'm stuck and no one's going to save me.

Wednesdays POV

As I make my way to the doors I hear squirming. It sounds like Enid. I quietly open the door and sneak in. My eyes are meet with Walt rubbing off on Enid. She is wearing underwear and a bra. This makes me angry. I don't think I have ever been this angry in a long time. I watch as Enid notices me. She was crying. I pull a gun out of my pocket. I watch as Enid's eyes get big. I see Walt moving his hands down onto her thighs and touching here more and more. Just before Walt gets his hands inside her underwear I put the gun up to his head. I push it into his head as he gets up and walks away from Enid. I still point it at him as I untie Enid. I untie her hands as she takes the gag out of her mouth. The I untie her feet.

Enid hurriedly grabs her clothes and puts them on. I quickly realize Enid's shirt is cut up. I give her my jacket as she wraps it around herself. While she was standing behind me I grab a silencer out of my pocket and connect it onto the pistol. Walt stares at me as his eyes get big. I can tell as fear runs through his body. Just as Enid finished getting dressed she grabbed my arm. I stopped her. She looked at me like I was crazy but no one was gonna get away with touching her like that. I pointed the gun at him.

Wednesday: "Did you know I also have a thing for guns."

Wednesday: "I also have a tendency for shooting people who touch things that aren't theirs."

I watch as Walt's eyes get big. I aim the gun at his legs. I shoot him twice both in each thigh. I watch as he crumbles to the ground. Laying there as he bleeds. Let's just hope he doesn't get back up. With that Enid grabs my arm shoving me out the door as we run back to our room. I hide the gun in my pocket just in case we eat caught. But no one should have heard the shot because of my silencer so we were fine.

We arrive at our dorm as I get in and slam the door shut behind us and lock it. I watch as Enid goes over to her bed and sits on it staring at the floor. I go to my closet and put the gun back along with the silencer hiding it. I come back out as Enid looks up at me.

Enid: "How long have you had a gun?"

Wednesday: "Long enough to we're it would keep me and you safe."

Enid: "Well I'm not surprised but thank you for saving me."

Wednesday: "Why did you go there without me." I say as I sit down in my chair as I stare at her.

Enid: "Because I knew you were still hurt and I didn't think it would've been a trap. I thought we could have gotten some information."

Wednesday: "How far did that get you."

Enid: "Oh shut up."

I watch as Enid lays down in her bed. Facing away from me. I walk over to her bed grabbing her chair and sitting on the side where I can see her face.

Wednesday: "What exactly did he do to you."

Enid: "I think he was going to rape me and then kill me, but luckily you came."

Wednesday: "Did he say anything important."

Enid: "No just how I was going to pay for things, but I did see skin on the floor and on the skin was the same tattoo from in the book."

Wednesday: "That's interesting, we'll I'll let you rest since you just went thought that. Also do you want to go to school tomorrow."

Enid: "I'm not sure yet, I'll make my decision tomorrow."

Wednesday: "Okay, goodnight Enid."

I watched as Enid looked up at me as I walked over to my side. I saw her smile as she laid down in her bed facing me. She was still wearing my jacket, she looked almost comfortable in it. I let her have it because shes had a long night. I watch as she sniffs the jacket leaning into her bed more.

Enid: "Goodnight Addams."

I will never forgive Walt for what he did. If Enid wasn't there. I would've killed him. But I didn't just to keep her sanity in tack. But he's going to pay for what he did once I catch him. I stare at the ceiling as I look over to Enid sleeping peacefully. I close my eyes trying to sleep as I drift off.