Suprise

Wednesdays POV

I awake as Enid is still lying on my chest sleeping. I slowly shake her as I want to get things done before we going to the ridiculous party. I watch as her eyes flutter open and they stare into mine. Her eyes felt as if I was staring at a beautiful ocean. I quickly snap out of it and break the silence.

Wednesday: "So since you are awake I have plans today before the party."

Enid: "Like what."

Wednesday: "We'll do you remember when you told me you would do anything I asked."

Enid: "Why am I suddenly starting to regret that."

Wednesday: "Don't be a baby I know what I'm doing."

Enid: "That's what scares me. Your not gonna make me kill someone are you."

Wednesday: "Not yet."

Enid: "Oh god."

I move Enid off of me as I stand up from my bed. I walk over to my closet as I pick out my clothes.

Wednesday: "First thing on my agenda is to get coffee then do shopping, and don't forget your money because your paying for everything."

Enid: "You've got to be kidding."

Wednesday: "Does this face look as if I would be joking."

Enid: "Your exhausting."

Wednesday: "I know. Now chop chop. Get dressed then we may leave."

I watch as Enid gets up from my bed a maneuvers over to her side grabbing clothes and heading inside the bathroom. I quickly change as I begin packing some of my knives just in case. I turn my head quickly as I watch Enid walk out. She is wearing a very short crop top as I can see the bottom of her bra. She is also wearing spandex that fit her nicely. I begin to stare at her body as she snaps taking me out of my trance.

Wednesday: "Are you trying to be a distraction."

Enid: "Is that supposed to be a compliment."

Wednesday: "Take it as you want it."

I watch as Enid turns her head away from me. I could tell her face was bright red. We both leave the room and head over to the weathervane as we grab coffee and head to the stores.

Enid: "May I ask why we are in a candle store? We do have plenty of candles back at our dorm."

Wednesday: "With what we are doing it has to be a specific kind of candle. The candle is called blood drop."

Enid: "Blood drop. I can't imagine what the smells like."

Wednesday: "Vanilla, with a tint of blood."

Enid: "Great."

We search the store as I find it. I tell Enid to grab a basket. She does as told which is nice. I place six candles into the basket. As we finish in the shop I make Enid pay as I wait outside. Enid comes out handing me the bag as we walk over to our next store. "Roses."

Enid: "This doesn't really seem like a store for a girl like you."

Wednesday: "Suprise."

I pick up a blindfold and place it onto the counter as Enid pays for it watching me with wide eyes. I already have handcuffs back inside the dorm. We exit the store as Enid stops walking.

Enid: "Wednesday why do you need a blindfold? What are you planning on doing to me?"

I watch as Enids face gets red as does mine. I avoid the question as we finish shopping at the last 3 stores and heading back to the dorm.

Wednesday: "Enid before I go back to the dorm I'm gonna grab snacks since we skipped lunch. It is 3 o'clock."

Enid: "No biggy."

I watch as Enid walks away. I head over to the cafeteria to grab snacks for me and Enid.

Enids POV

As I enter the dorm I get on my knees and grab all the stuff out of the bags and place it onto the ground. What is Wednesday Addams thinking. As I begin to scan the room, I spot something metallic, shiny under Wednesdays bed. I crawl over to see what it is. I pick it up and slowly lift it into the air. Handcuffs. This girl really does like it rough. I like that.

As I'm holding them in the air I hear a voice speak behind me.

Wednesday: "I see you found part of the surprise."

I quickly turn around as I jump.

Enid: "Jesus Christ, are you trying to give me a heart attack."

Wednesday: "Maybe, but anyways I brought food."

Enid: "Good I'm hungry."

Wednesday: "First hand me the handcuffs."

I watch as Wednesday sticks her arm out. I place the cuffs in her hand as I grab the plate she was holding. I scarf down the food as I watch Wednesday set up some sort of circle with candles around it. After I finish eating I place the plate on Wednesdays desk as I stare at her.

Wednesday POV

Wednesday: "Okay so the big surprise is that we are doing a ritual."

Enid: "Oh god."

Wednesday: "Now come over here and sit in the middle of the circle."

I watch as Enid walks over sitting in the middle of the circle. I grab the lighter and light all the candles up. Thing quickly shuts off all the lights. I take the blindfold and handcuffs. I stare at Enid. She smiles as I know what she's thinking.

Wednesday: "Do you trust me?"

Enid: "I guess."

Wednesday: "Good."

I place the blindfold over Enids eyes as I feel her soft blonde curls brush on my knuckles.

Wednesday: "Can you see anything?"

Enid: "Nope."

I step back as I stare at Enid. She has Abs. Her cutoff shirt showing it and her long shiny legs. I quickly snap out of it as I go behind her. I take her wrist and snap a cuff onto it. I snap the other side onto her other wrist as I can feel her smiling.

Wednesday: "I can feel you smiling."

Enid: "I'm curious to feel what your going to do to me."

I sit behind Enid as I stare at her toned back.

Wednesday: "Okay when I connect with you, I want you to make a wish, for anything."

Enid: "Okay."

Enids POV

As I sit there with my posture straight legs criss cross applesauce. I feel two cold hands begin touching my waist. I jump at the touch as they stay there not moving.

Wednesday: "Now Enid make a wish."

I begin thinking about Wednesday. I want to break up with Ajax so that I can be with Wednesday. I want her to touch me and be rough with me. But also gentle and caring with me. I want Wednesday Addams.

I feel a huge gust of Wind blow out. I feel the room grow cold. As Wednesdays hands removed from my waist. She takes the cuffs off being more gentle. She then removes my blindfold. I open my eyes adjusting to the light as I look around seeing the candles out. It was weird but kind of cool.

I stare at Wednesday as she walks over to her desk. It is almost time to leave for the party.

Enid: "Wednesday make sure your ready for the party we need to leave soon."

Wednesday: "Yes I will be Sinclair."

I immediately blush at her calling me my last name.

Wednesday POV

I pick up the ritual and throw the candles away as they are of no good use. When I finished I moved over to my bed already being ready for the dreadful party I start fiddling with my hands. I look down and stare at my hands. One thing Enid doesn't know is that since I connected with her I know exactly what she wished for.