Party

Wednesday POV

As the time rolls closer to the party I decide to get up from my bed and type. I never tell anyone what I write about. It's usually just personal information but formed into a story. Let's just say my life is the dystopian of boring.

As I'm sitting in my chair I see a shadow come up from behind me. I quickly pull the paper out of the typewriter and crumble it. I face Enid as she stares into me. As if she could see my insides. Quite disturbing for a girl who is addicted to color and playful music. Yet I like disturbing.

Enid: "What are you writing about."

Wednesday: "None of your business."

Enid: "Oh cmon I've known you long enough I wanna know what you wrote."

Wednesday: "No, it's my time only, not for you."

Enid: "Fine, but we have to leave early because I bought cupcakes for the party, we have to go pick them up."

Wednesday: "I suppose I will go with you so you don't get your limbs torn off by some dragon."

Enid: "Hey, not funny."

I stand up from my desk as I grab my bag, I place a flashlight a knife, and bandages because my wound has been hurting lately, I think it needs a cleaning.

I slip my bag on and walk out the door with Enid. Enid got an Uber waiting outside for us at Nevermore. He drove us into town as he dropped us off at Lisa's Bakery. I get out as I feel my back muscles start to clench. I bend over as I feel my back start to drip. I place my hand on my back. I look over my hand to see blood on it. Enid turns around to stare at me.

Enid: "Wednesday are you oka- omg is that blood."

I watch as Enid runs over to me. She grabs my hand and places her hand on my back. I groan in pain when she touches it.

Enid: "Shit Wednesday your wound."

I look up to her as I point to my bag. She looks at me and realizes there's cleaning supplies in it.

Enid: "So your telling me you knew it hurt but you didn't want to tell me."

I look up at her not saying a word. I knew she was mad but I needed my wound cleaned and I did not want to argue. Enid shakes her head as she picks me up and brings me inside a bathroom. Luckily the bathroom is a one room. No stalls. When we get in there Enid locks the door. She pulls down the baby changing table and lays me on it.

Wednesday: "Enid I don't want to be on the baby hanging table."

Enid: "Hanging?"

Wednesday: "My family calls it that, nevermind."

Enid: "Okay we'll your gonna need to lay on your stomach so I can be your doctor."

I watch as she smiles at me. I glare at her as I turn over. I feel as if I'm about to be changed like a baby. She grabs my bag and pulls out the supplies. I feel as she lifts my shirt up revealing my bloody skin.

Enid: "Damn Wednesday you really did a number on yourself you do know that right?"

Wednesday: "No Enid I though a bird plucked my ankle hairs."

Enid: "Snarky, shark today."

Wednesday: "Enid. Please just clean the wound."

Enid: "On it master."

Master, what in the devils eyes. Oh god and I'm blushing of course. I lay my forehead down on the board resisting any thoughts to look at Enid. I feel her touching me with the soft cotton and her soft hands holding my skin. Every time she lays a finger on the wound I groan. It hurts more than I thought it would have. I feel her finish up and pull my shirt back down.