Last Breath

Enid POV

As I keep digging. I check my watch looking at the time. Wednesday has been gone for a while. I place the shovel down. Looking around the area. It's darker outside now making it harder to see. Luckily my werewolf vision helps me with that. I begin to walk around the graveyard. Trying to find the bathroom. I start to run now getting more concerned. 

Thankfully I spot Thing. 

Enid: "THING, THING, where is the bathroom."

Thing points to the left and I run that way. I quickly find the bathroom and rush inside. I don't see a Wednesday here so I decide to look around for clues. Guess I did learn things from Wednesday. As I look around I find dirt in the sink. I'm assuming that's from washing her face, but she would clean that down the sink, she wouldn't leave it.

I begin searching more and find blood stains on the wall. Then the door opens slightly. I jump at the action then just notice Thing at the bottom.

Thing: "What's wrong?"

Enid: "I can't find Wednesday and there's blood on the walls, i'm scared." I cried.

Tears left my eyes as Thing scrambled into the bathroom searching. 

Thing: "We need to go tell her parents, hurry follow me."

I nod, still crying. Thing was to slow so I offered him to climb on me. He did as I ran through the graveyard. Thing pointed to me telling me where to go. I ran as fast as I could. Finally we made it to her parents.

Gomez: "Enid, what's bothering you?"

Enid: "It's Wens, oh Wednesday, I can't find her. She went to the bathroom and she's gone, now there's blood in the bathroom as well."

Morticia and Gomez look at each other then look back.

Morticia: "It's okay we are going to find her."

We all run back to the car and tell Lurch to drive around and see if we can find anything. I can see where Wednesday got her smarts from. Her families brilliant.

Morticia: "Wait hold on."

Gomez: "What is it?"

Morticia: "The necklace I gave Wednesday has a hidden tracker in it. If she still has it on we will be able to find her."

I watch as Morticia takes her phone out. Surprisingly, she has a phone. I look at where it says shes at. Oh my gosh.

The abandoned house.

Wednesday POV

I open my eyes slightly. adjusting to the dim light. Candles are lit around me. I search the environment trying to figure out where I'm at. I can't move because i'm tied down fairly tight to this chair. Luckily when we go graveyard digging I always bring a spare knife. It's hidden in my overalls. I can't grab it either. Right now I need to figure out who did this and where i'm at.

I look around trying to keep my eyes open but then feel a liquid run down my face. It drops down onto the floor. Blood. From when I got hit in the head with a crowbar in the bathroom. 

???: "You know your a fighter."

Wednesday: "Who said that."

Those two shadowy figures come into the light showing themselves. 

???: "You're probably wondering who we are."

I nod at the person's statement, It sounds like a woman. 

???: "Well then why don't we show you."

I stare at them as they slowly take their masks off. It was a man and a woman. I had no idea who they were.