Glossy Eyes

Enid's POV

I faintly hear typing as I slowly sit up.

Enid: "Wednesday what time is it?"

Wednesday: "Enid go back to sleep it's far too early to be up."

I rub my eyes as I stare out the window. It's still dark outside.

Enid: "Wednesday come back to bed."

Wednesday: "No I can't sleep after seeing that man. I couldn't find out who he was and it bothers me. I'm staying up to make sure nothing happens."

Enid: "Oh you and your protective soul are adorable."

I watch as she turns towards me. Sitting on her chair. She had big dark eye bags and her face is paler than usual. She looks very tired but I know she is trying to hide it. I pull the covers off of my lap. I pat on my thighs as she gives me a look.

Enid: "Please come back to bed. I can give you a massage."

Wednesday: "No."

Enid: "Addams if you don't sleep I don't sleep."

I watch her facial expression change slightly as her eyebrows raise. I watch redness fill her cheeks as she turns away in embarrassment. She likes being called by her last name. She continues to type as she fixes her posture. I know she knows i'm staring at her. So I made my move. I sit up from the bed. I go over to my side and change into a crop top and tight spandex. I accidentally dropped my spandex on the floor. As I bend over to pick them up only being in underwear and a crop top I look over my shoulder to see her staring. I turn away and smile. She likes this. I slowly place my spandex on as I turn over to look at her. She quickly turns her head back to her typewriter. As if she wasn't just staring. I smile as I walk over to her. I stand behind her as I watch her long, bony fingers click on the typewriter.

Wednesday: "Enid what do you want."

I bend down to Wednesdays ear and whisper inside her ear brushing my breath on her ear down to her neck.

Enid: "You."

Wednesdays POV

I spin my chair as I face Enid. Her face is inches away from mine as she leans towards my ear again.

Enid: "Now where did you place those handcuffs that you like so much."

I gulp as Enid places her hands on my thighs. I stare down at her stomach to see her revealing abs. I feel as her hands pull my thighs apart slowly and seductively. Enid comes away from my neck and stares into my eyes. I see as her eyes are filled with desire and lust. I know what she wants but i'm not sure if I'm ready. Enid grips my collar pulling me closer. Her teeth begin to bite on my bottom lip. I make a slight noise as she bites it. She pulls away and stares at me with a smirk.

Enid: "So you do like it rough."

She pulls me closer as I stare at her one last time before our lips connect. The kiss was filled with love and passion. We both have been wanting to do it for a long time. I place my hands around Enid's neck. I feel her smile into the kiss as she opens her mouth letting my tongue enter. I felt around mixing our saliva together. Her tongue enters as we fight for dominance. She begins to run her hands down to my chest. Squeezing at my breasts. She grabs them and plays with them as I make noises. As she rubs around my nipples. She moves her lips off of mine as a saliva string exits our mouths. She moves her lips down to my neck and begins sucking and biting. I throw my head back in pleasure. I place my hands in her hair running through it gripping her blonde curls tightly. As she places hickeys on my neck. Her hands begin to move down to my pants. She fiddles with my belt as she gets it undone. She looks back up to me as we make eye contact. She keeps eye contact as she unbuttons and slowly unzips my pants. Just before she can get her hands down there. I grab her wrists with my hands. She looks up at me. I shake my head.