Skirt

Enids POV

I can't go back to class after what I just did too Wednesday. I need to tell Yoko.

—————————————————————————

Phone Messages:

Enid: "Hey Yoko is it cool if we skip class and talk in your dorm?"

Yoko: "Oh yeah fs."

Enid: "Okay cool see you soon. 😰🥺"

Yoko: 👍👍😂🤘

—————————————————————————

I hurriedly speed walk to Yokos dorm. I smell my hands as they still smell like Wednesday. I feel the heat come up to my face again. I quickly wipe it away as Yoko unlocks the door and lets me inside.

Yoko: "So what did you want to talk about."

Enid: "I don't really know how to say this but, me and Wednesday did it."

Yoko: "Did what?"

Enid: "Um we had sex."

Yoko: "OMG ACTUALLY."

Enid: "Yes and please stop yelling."

Yoko: "Enid that's great, did she like it?"

Enid: "I don't know, I think, I mean I kind of left her after."

Yoko: "Wait did you guys just do it."

Enid: "Yes."

Yoko: "YOU BETTER GET BACK IN THERE AND GIVE HER AFTERCARE."

Enid: "Oh my gosh your so right, I have to go."

I ran out of Yoko's room and blaze to our dorm. I opened the door to see Wednesday curled up sleeping. I place my bags down. I slowly walk over to her trying not to wake her. I pull the covers off of her and look down. Her legs are still shaking from earlier. I smile as I watch them shake. She must have liked it. I watch as the Addams girl moves. I quickly place the blanket back on her as I walk to my side. I hear the bed squeak as I hear blankets moving.

Wednesday: "Enid what were you doing?"

I watch as she rubs her eyes. I stare at her only remembering her screaming my name. It sounded good coming out of her mouth. 

Wednesday: "Enid, Enid."

Enid: "Oh right sorry um, I was checking on you."

Wednesday: "Well you can go back to class."

I watch as Wednesday sits up and pulls her sweatshirt off leaving her only in a sport bra and sweatpants. I watch as she stares at me and catches me watching. My face begins to flush red.

Wednesday: "Enid your staring."

Enid: "Im sorry but how can I not."

Wednesday: "What."

I watch as Wednesdays eyes widen.

Enid: "Um nevermind, I was wondering if you wanted to go and get coffee with me."

I watch as Wednesday moves her eyes down to her legs. I can see them shaking through the covers. I walk over to her, she watches me and pulls the covers up to her neck.

Enid: "What are you hiding?"

I smile as I grab the covers while fighting Wednesday and eventually pull them off. Her legs were still shaking badly. I look up to meet her eyes. She looked sad and filled with regret. I kept eye-contact as I placed my hands on both of her thighs and held down trying to slow down the shaking. I rubbed my caressed them with my thumb. The shaking began to die down as I held her legs. I watched her face turn into a tomato as I touched her. She began to squirm under my touch trying to get out of it.