Addams Manor

Wednesday POV

Enid: "WEDNESDAY, WEDNESDAY, WEDNESDAY!"

I feel Enid yelling and aggressively shaking me as I slowly wake up. 

Wednesday: "What Enid."

I ripped her hands off of me as I turned to look at the alarm clock on my bed, it was 8:02 am. We leave at nine so I guess it was good that she woke me up. 

Enid: "We get to leave soon, i'm so excited." She jumps up and down squeezing her hands together.

Wednesday: "Yes Enid now move so I can get ready."

Enid moves out of my way as I climb out of my bed heading for the closet. Choosing my outfit, a nice clean cut white collared shirt with a checkered vest over. I walk out grabbing my suitcase and pulling it behind me. I place it by the door as I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Opening the door, my eyes are met with Enid on the toilet.

Wednesday: "My lord Enid. You could have given a warning." I cover my hands with my eyes.

Enid: "You can be in here I dont care."

Wednesday: "Well I do, so no thanks."

I hear Enid giggle inside the bathroom as I walk away. 

"Knock, Knock."

I walk to the dorm door as I open it I am met with my father's face again.

Gomez: "Good morning my little storm cloud, I just wanted to tell you that we will be leaving very soon. The car is outside when the both of your are ready."

Wednesday: "Thank you father we will be down shortly."

I point out of the dorm as he walks back down the stairs. I close the door and that's when Enid walks out. 

Enid: "What did your father say."

Wednesday: "How did you know that."

Enid: "Werewolf hearing."

Wednesday: "Right anyways he just said he was ready to go when we are so get your stuff together. We are leaving soon."

I walk to the bathroom and close the door. Quickly brushing my teeth and re-braiding my hair. I walk out. Enid sitting on her bed shoes on and ready to go.

Wednesday: "Ready."

Enid: "Ready."

Enid jumps up landing on her feet. I grab my suitcase and we both head outside of the dorm. I lock our door and head to the car. 

As we make it to the car Lurch comes out grabbing our luggage.

Wednesday: "Thank you Lurch."

Lurch: "Muh huh."

I turn around to look at Enid and find her staring at Lurch. I snap in her face as she comes out of her trance. 

Enid: "Sorry yeah Ill get in."

She hops inside as I get in behind her. We sat beside each other as the car ride was long. My father made small talk but was sitting in the passenger seat with Lurch. Leaving me and Enid alone in the backseat. I decide to make a bold move and place my hand gently on Enid's thigh. She turns her head blushing and stares at me.

Enid: "How much longer till we are there." She groans.

Wednesday: "Someone's needy."

Enid lets out a loud groan. As she slunches down and lays her head on shoulder waiting for the car ride to pass by.

*Time Skip*

As we pull up to the Addams Estate, I watch as our gate with the A on it swings open. Enid now brings her head off of my shoulder as she stares out the window.

Enid: "Okay I knew you were rich, but I didn't know you were gate rich."

Wednesday: "We are Addams."

Enid: "Makes sense."

Lurch parks the car near the front door as I see my mother and Pugsley standing outside the door. I hop out and so does Enid. We both grab our luggage from Lurch and head towards the main doors.

Morticia: "Enid, my dear, welcome to our manor. Come in."

Enid: "Thank you for having me."

Morticia: "Of course anything to keep Wednesday happy."

Enid turns her head and stares directly at me. My face begins to heat up from eye contact. I break it as we step inside my home. I could smell death again. Gladly. 

Morticia: "Wednesday, why don't you show Enid to her room."

Wednesday: "Follow me."

I know my mother will not want Enid sleeping in the same bed as me so I show Enid to a guest room right down the hall from my room.

Wednesday: "And here we are."

I open the door. It creaks and shows the animals mounted on the walls and the bear rug on the floor. The dark interior cracking.

Enid: "I'm not going to get mounted am I?"

Wednesday: "Not unless you misbehave."

I watch as Enid face flushes red at my comment. She places her bags on the bed. Then loo sback towards me.

Enid: "So this is your room?"

Wednesday: "This is the guest room, my room is down the hallway."

Enid: "Can I see your room."

Wednesday: "There is pure silver weapons on my walls for decoration, let me move them first then yes."

Enid: "Okay."

I walk back to my room. Opening my door for the first time in a long time. I am met with my dark room with shiny props and weapons hanging on the walls. I carefully take them all down, lying them under my bed. I then go back to Enid.

Wednesday: "You can come now."

Enid: "Im excited."

Wednesday: "It's just a room."

Enid: "It's not just a room, it's WEDNESDAY ADDAMS room."

When she finished her sentence I opened my door letting her view my room. I watched as she walked around touching everything.

Enid: "Wens this screams you."

Wednesday: "Does it."

Enid: "You even have a balcony too."

Wednesday: "For educational purposes."

Enid: "Oh shut up."

I watch as Enid walks over to my bed and lays on it.

Enid: "Why can't I sleep with you."

Wednesday: "I'm not sure if my parents would allow that."

Enid: "It's not like we're gonna do anything." She smirks.

My face blushes a little when she stares at me with her seductive eyes, but I can't get lost in them right now. I have to focus, we have lots to do today. As I stare at her. I hear my door swing open.

Pugsley: "Hey lovebirds, mom made plans for today so she wants us to meet in the dining room. She also made snacks."

Enid: "Snacks, um lets go."

I smile as Enid stands up. We follow pugsley down the stairs and into the dining room as we spot my parents sitting in the dining room staring through our souls.