Love

Enid POV

My eyes flutter open as I look at the clock on the desk. 4:35 am. My hand is still laying on her stomach. Wens is still not awake. I lay my head back on her chest. Finding it hard to sleep, I grab Wednesdays hand and examine it. Since it's  so dark in the room I use my werewolf vision. Grabbing her hand softly. Her hand was soft. Hold on she has rings on. Since when did she wear rings. I play with her fingers as I slowly start to fall back asleep on her chest.

*Time Skip*

Morticia: "Enid, darling wake up."

Enid: "What."

I open my eyes slightly, adjusting to the light in the room. I spotted Morticia, Gomez, Pugsley and Lurch waiting for me in the room. 

Morticia: "We are going to go back to the house so you can get some real sleep."

I look back over up to Wednesday as I am still on her. Slowly getting up I grab my phone and follow them all out. Just as we are walking out I decide to lie.

Enid: "Oh crap I forgot something."

I ran back into the room being only me and Wednesday. I go up to her and hold her hand. Then kissing her forehead. 

Enid: "Please wake up for me."

I slowly let go of her hand. I then tucked her in, pulling blankets over her, to make sure she is comfy. I then walk out and meet back up with her family. We walked out into the parking lot hopping into the car. 

Gomez: "May I say something?"

Enid: "Sure."

Gomez: "Look I know you and Wednesday said you two were not dating but, me and Morticia think differently."

Morticia: "What he's trying to say is are you two really dating, because you are very flirty with each other. Also if you're not dating you should."

I rub my hand on the back of my neck, starting to get a little sweaty now from the question.

Enid: "Well um, it's complicated, we are not dating."

Pugsley: "Wednesday really likes you, she may not admit it but deep down we can all tell."

Gomez: "She has never looked at anyone the way she looks at you, never been so close to anyone else except you."

Morticia: "Also when I caught you two in the room, that was love, you were both hungry, if I can tell by just walking in. Then I think you are both in love with each other."

I gulp as I hear all this information. I didn't really know if Wednesday liked me all that much but, if her parents could see it and even Pugsley then maybe. Maybe it was time to confess. Lets just hope she wakes up. 

I just kept my mouth shut for the rest of the car ride. Feeling uncomfortable to say words about what they said. As we finally pulled up to the manor, I let out a sigh as the awkward silence was finally brushing off. I stepped out of the car, letting my feet hit the ground. Stretching my legs as I walked inside. 

Morticia: "You must be so tired feel free to go to sleep, you can take Wednesdays rooms if you would like." She winked at me.

I nodded and smiled. Walking up the dark steps of the stairs. I saw many photos of Wednesday on the walls, being her emotionless self. I did miss her a lot. I finally am standing in front of her door, grasping the handle and opening the door. My nostrils are filled with her scent. This brings back memories of when I was sitting on her bed and asked her why I couldn't sleep with her. And her smirk. I would do anything to see her smile slightly. Or to even feel her eyes on me again.