You're my Devil and I'm you're Angel

Enid POV

I hold Wednesday in my arms, her blood getting all over me. 

Enid: "Wednesday, please I cant lose you beca-"

I suddenly hear sirens behind me getting closer. Hearing lots of footsteps go into the abandoned house. I sit their and stare at Wednesday as she looks at me one more time. Her dark brown coffee eyes staring into my soul. I gulp as she stares at me.

Enid: "Because I love you!"

I watch her eyes fully shut. I shake her.

Enid: "Wednesday please no, don't do this."

More tears begin to run down my face. I break down crying as I place my face into her neck rocking back and forth. I hear footsteps approach behind me but I don't acknowledge them.

Paramedic: "Mam were gonna have to have you move."

I hug Wednesday body tighter. As two people try ripping me off of her.

Gomez: "Enid please let them help."

I kiss Wednesday cheek softly stick crying before Morticia and Gomez pull me off of her. Morticia pulls me quickly into a hug as I break down again. 

Paramedics: "She has a low pulse. We need to move fats now."

I turn to face Wednesday again. The paramedics grab a stretcher and place her on it along with an oxygen mask on her face. She has not moved or woken up yet. I watch as they drag her over to the ambulance. I let go of the hug with Morticia and stare back at her parents.

Enid: "I'm going to go with her."

Morticia: "You sure you don't want to ride to the hospital with us?"

Enid: "I'm sure."

I give Morticia and Gomez one last hug. I could feel both of them cry onto my shoulders. It must be hard seeing there very strong daughter in pain. Let alone if she doesn't wake up. I depart from the hug rubbing my eyes. I wave to them and then run up and climb into the ambulance. The doors swing shut and I avert my eyes back to Wednesday. I feel tears fall from my face again even harder.

I grab her hand and hold it tightly interlocking our fingers. I rub circles on it with my thumb. I sit their sobbing as I lay my head on the stretcher. 

Enid: "Wednesday I will never forgive you if you leave me. You're my devil and I'm your angel. You can-t leave m-e."

*Time Skip*

As we pulled up to the hospital. I squeezed Wednesday hand again.

Enid: "I need you Wednesday, I lov-e you."

As I said that I felt her weakly squeeze my hand. I shot my head up and smiled, tears falling down my face. The Ambulance stopped and the back doors swung open. I let go of Wednesdays hand as they dragged her out and into the hospital fast.

I followed behind closely and spotted Wednesdays family, standing by the receptionist desk watching. They all look extremely tired, I can see the tears on their faces, even Lurch seemed to look as if he was crying. 

Paramedic: "Surgery patient!"

I stopped running as they ran Wednesday down a corridor into the OR room. I know I cant go back there. I watched as the double doors shut. Leaving that my last time seeing Wednesday until the surgery was over. I slowly looked down staring at my clothes. Seeing that there was a lot of blood on them. I slowly walked over to Wednesday parents as they gave me a slight smile. I embraced them both into a hug and eventually Pugsley and Lurch joined in. 

We all let go before Morticia grabbed my face, seeing that I was still crying,

Morticia: "Wednesday is a strong girl, she will be okay."

I nod slowly as she lets go of my face. Me and Pugsley standing behind Gomez and Morticia, we followed them into the waiting room. We got lots of stares because of the colors we were wearing but who cares. All I care about is that Wednesday safely recovers. I put my hands together sitting in the teal leather chair. Waiting, and waiting to hear from the surgeon. After a while of sitting and worrying I pull my phone out. Looking through pictures and memories. I get a text from Yoko.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoko: "Hey Enid, I heard what happened and I'm sorry, I hope she recovers. Love you."

Enid: "Thanks Yoko, I hope she does too. Love You."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love Yoko. She has always been there for me when I really need it. This is the time I needed it too. I started scrolling through more memories. I then moved to Tiktok. Scrolling through videos but the only thing on my mind was Wednesday. After a couple hours had passed of me scrolling through Tiktok I saw two people walk through the doors wearing the same colors as us. 

Gomez: "Fester! Welcome."

Morticia: "Grandmama!"

Fester: "I'm so sorry about Wednesday."

I watch Gomez pull in what seems to be his brother in for a hug. Then I see both of them come towards me. Fester and Grandmama.

Fester: "So you must be the infamous Enid, Wednesday always talks about."

I blush at the thought of Wednesday talking about me. 

Enid: "Yes I am Enid."

I take my hand out and shake their hands.

Fester: "I'm Fester, Gomez's brother. Wednesday and Pugsley call me Uncle Fester."

Grandmama: "I'm Grandmama, its nice to finally meet you."

I nod my head at them, then sit back down. They walk back over sitting next to Wednesdays parents talking about what happened. I turn my attention back to my phone, until I hear sniffles coming from next to me. I look up to see Pugsley crying. 

Enid: "Pugsley what's wrong."

I know exactly what's wrong so I don't even know why I asked that.

Pugsley: "I just hope she gets though it, yes she's strong but I've never seen her this down or weak."

Enid: "Listen Wednesday doesn't back down, she will fight for us, her family. She will be okay."

I hope.