Overalls

Enid POV

Enid: "Wednesday what's going on."

Wednesday: "I have no idea." 

I go take my seat beside Wednesday. Scooting up the chair as her parents smile at me. I smile back, scared of what we are going to talk about. I look over to Wednesday who looks just as confused as I am.

Morticia: "Okay girls, and guys. Me and your father would like to ask some questions before we go grave digging."

Grave digging, what the hell. Um kinda nervous. 

Wednesday: "Mother please don't make this any more uncomfortable than it already is."

Gomez: "We won't, as long as you answer truthfully."

Me and Wednesday nod, as Pugsley sits there giggling at us. I watch Wednesday death stare at him and quickly enough he stops laughing.

Morticia: "Let me grab the snacks first, then we can get started."

I watch as Morticia leaves the table, and Gomez pulls out a piece of paper. I turn over to Wednesday and lean near her.

Enid: "Did they really make a list for this?" I whisper.

Wednesday: "I guess just answer truthfully."

I nod and lean back into my seat when Morticia walks in with... Fingers...

Morticia: "Wednesday I decided to make your favorite, Dead man's fingers."

Wednesday: "Thank you mother."

I watch as Wednesday takes a finger eating it. My mouth hangs open watching her eat it. 

Enid: "Did you just eat that."

Wednesday: "Yes they are good, would you like one."

Enid: "I think I'll pass."

Wednesday: "Your loss."

I turn my attention back towards Wednesdays parents as they smile at both of us. Were they just watching us talk. This is so weird.

Morticia: "Now may we start?"

Me and Wednesday nod as we stare at Gomez.

Gomez: "First question. Do you know a kid named Walt."

Wednesday: "Yes."

I nod slowly trying to figure out what is going on.

Morticia: "Okay next question."

I can tell the tone in her voice changed. She sounded more concerned now.

Gomez: "Did you have anything to do with his disappearance?"

I look at Wednesday and she looks at me. Her eyes go wide. As do mine. Wednesday looks back to her parents.

Wednesday: "Yes."

Gomez: "May I ask what you did Wednesday."

Wednesday looks over to me and I nod at her. She turns back facing her parents.

*Time Skip* After Wednesday tells her parents what happened that night.

Wednesday POV

Morticia: "This is not good. We have bad news."

I look over to Enid who looks scared. I place my hand on her thigh under the table trying to comfort her. She grabs my hand and intertwines it with her fingers. I turn back to my parents as they stare at me and Enid. I watch as a smile cracks on my parents but it quicly vanishes when they turn to look at us.