Movie Night

Wednesday POV

I awake from my bed. The time being 8:12 am. I slowly get out of bed and place a comfortable outfit on. As I'm changing I look over to Enid whom is still sleeping like a baby. Her blonde hair in front of her face, hand up to her chest, legs curled up to her chest.

I turn my gaze away from her as I avert my eyes to my cello. This week will be relaxing and easy. No Walt to deal with. Enid being able to heal faster will also help. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is parents weekend. I also believe that I will have to bring Enid because her family won't. I don't want to leave her here so I will bring her to my house.

I grab my cello, opening the glass window that was fixed. I step outside as I set it up. As I begin to play I hear taps approach from behind me. I turn my head slowly to see thing. I know he wants to hear what happened last night. I eventually have to tell him so might as well get it over with now. I place my cello down as thing pops up onto my music stand.

Thing: "So let's hear this story."

Wednesday: "It's a long one, but I will get straight to the point."

As I tell him the story, I can feel his shock and worry throughout the telling. I finish up the story leaving him in shock.

Thing: "So you're telling me you left a dragon hanging inside an abandoned house and didn't even let me see the finished project."

I give him an annoyed glare.

Thing: "I'm kidding but anyways I'm glad your both safe. Just make sure you take care of your girlfriend."

Wednesday: "girlfriend? She is not my girlfriend simply my roommate."

Thing: "Oh please everyone can see it except for the both of you."

I watch as he scurried away back inside. Closing the window. I pick my cello back up, placing it in between my legs starting from the top. I let it fly on my fingers as I play for well over an hour.

Enids POV

*music playing*

My eyes flutter open as I hear faint sounds of music. I sit up from my bed rubbing my eyes to clear my vision to look around the room. Wednesday not being in her bed. Her cello gone as well. This can only mean one thing. I get up to go look out the window. But my wounds immediately interfere with that idea. I try to push it as I watch Wednesday play, getting lost watching her I trip and fall over my feet smashing my stomach wound into the ground.

Enid: "Ow oh my god, shit."

I whisper to myself as I grab my wound feeling the blood drip down my body. I hear the window open as Wednesday stands above me.

Wednesday: "What were you doing out of bed?"

Enid: "Trying to watch you."

Wednesday: "Next time don't because now your bleeding."

I nod my head as Wednesday picks me up being gentle. She lays me back on my bed. I stare down at my shirt watching the blood come through it. Wednesday grabs the first aid kit from under my bed.

Wednesday POV

I gently grab the bottom of Enids shirt and pull it up to reveal her toned stomach. I grab the supplies as I clean the wound as gentle as possible. Enid let's out a few cries as I try to be as gentle as possible.

Wednesday: "I thought your wounds we're supposed to heal faster?"

Enid: "They are!"

Wednesday: "Mhm."

As I finish cleaning I wrap the wound around her stomach. I pull her shirt down as I finished.

Wednesday: "You should be fine now, don't leave your bed again."

Enid: "What about food I'm starving."

Wednesday: "What do you want."

Enid: "Wait are you gonna get it for me, no you to kind."

Wednesday: "Kind. Never again. Now what do you want."

As Enid gives me her request I head out of the room making sure she is comfortable before leaving. I grab the food from the cafeteria as I bring it back up. Also grabbing my favorite dead man's fingers. As we both ate our food in silence, which I enjoyed Enid had to break it.

Enid: "So wens what do you want to do today."

Wednesday: "We'll I wanted to do my story then read a lot today."

Enid: "What about a movie night?"

Wednesday: "What is that."

Enid: "You've never had a movie night."

Wednesday: "No."

Enid: "welp that's what we are doing tonight."

I accepted my fate and to not argue with her because she was already hurt.

*Time Skip*

Enids POV

As Wednesday went to get us dinner, I decided to find some movies to watch as shed get to choose which one she wanted. As I was scrolling through romance movies Wednesday walking in with dinner. 8 oz sirloin steaks. Perfect. We would eat while we watched a movie. I patted the side of my bed as I scooted over giving her space to lay on my bed. She took up the opportunity and layer beside me, making our thighs touch.

I scrolled through the movies pointing at which ones were good.

Enid: "So here are some good suggestions."

Wednesday: "Wait stop, what about that one."

I followed Wednesdays finger, of course she was pointing at the conjuring 2.

Enid: "Really a scary movie, I've already been through enough pain."

Wednesday: "I like hearing you whimper."

I felt my face get hot from those words. I quickly clicked on the conjuring 2 as we ate our steaks.

Halfway through the movie now, finished with my steak I gave Wednesday my plate as she placed them on my nightstand. We layer there as a scary part came up. I quickly grabbed her arm, hiding my face behind her.

Enid: "Is it almost over."

Wednesday: "No, but it is very good displays of horror, very fascinating."

Enid: "Wednesday."

I felt as wednesday maneuvered her arm around my neck making me lay on her chest as we watched the movie. This made me feel safe, even at home. I was able to finish the movie laying like this. Not moving. Slowly my vision started to get blurry as my eyelids felt heavy moving them down. I drifted off to sleep.

Wednesday POV

Wednesday: "That was actually a dreadful horror movie."

I look down to Enid seeing her fast asleep. I quietly shut her laptop. Placing it on her nightstand. I begin to move a little to get out of her grip and go to my side before I heard a tired voice speak.

Enid: "Please stay."

Wednesday: "Okay."

I climbed back into her bed laying on my back as Enid laid on my chest. I could feel our heart beats in sync as I slowly felt my eyelids get heavy before I heard a loud thump outside our dorm room.