Confession

Enid POV

My eyes, tears would not stop falling as I stared at the prettiest girl on the planet. I ran up to her, so fast I felt that my body wasn't following me. Throwing my arms around her, I embraced her into me. At first she didn't move but eventually she wrapped her arms around my waist. Pulling me closer and tighter to her. As I was crying into her arms, I felt a tear hit my neck. I quickly pulled back to see, her crying!

Enid: "No, no don't cry."

I pulled her back into the hug but tighter this time as I felt more tears hit my neck. That was it. I have seen every Wednesday Addams. Ranging from emotionless to emotions. I felt her grip on my back shoulder tight, pulling on my clothes. Now I know Wednesday Addams hates physical touch but this, this was new for me and her. I pulled off of her gently and held onto her shoulders. 

Enid: "Wednesday, i'm so happy you're alive, you have no idea."

Wednesday: "Why is there water coming out of my eyes."

Enid: "It's an emotion silly." 

I watched as Wednesday stared straight into my eyes. Her dark being met with my bright. I leaned into the bed getting closer to her face. 

Wednesday: "Enid I need to tell you something."

Enid: "I do too."

Wednesday: "Do you want to go first or should I."

Enid: "Well is yours good or bad, because I think mine is good."

I felt my heart race. Was I really going to ask her. Oh my gosh. My heart felt as If it could run out of my mouth. My hands starting to shake.

Wednesday: "You can go first."

Enid: "Oka-y."

My palms are becoming sweaty. I rubbed them on my pants to dry them off a little. Wednesday apparently noticed my hands shaking and took them into her own.

Wednesday: "Enid relax, you can tell me anything."

I nodded my head as I just went for it.

Enid: "Wednesday, I wanted to tell you that I have got these feelings for you like no other. Every time we get together I get butterflies. You make me happy everyday no matter how emotionless you are. Just something about you, brings me joy. Every time I see your face, I just, don't know. but what I'm trying to say is I like you, like more than friends."

I watch as Wednesdays jaw slightly opens. Feeling the redness in my cheeks. I watch her, inspecting her facial features trying to understand the emotion on her face. The room quickly turns into uncomfortable silence. Suddenly guilt starts to overflow my body. I let my hands out of her grasp as I back away. 

Enid: "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything." 

I feel the tears run down my face but as soon as I turn around I feel a hand grab my arm. The hand feeling familiar, it was Wednesdays. She tugged me closer to her. Our faces now inches away. I placed my hands on her chest trying to figure out what was happening. Suddenly she was leaning in. Our lips connected this time electricity soared through my body so much more than last time. Her hands moved onto my face pulling away slowly. We were both panting quite loudly.

Wednesday: "I love you too."

Enid: "Love?"

Wednesday: "Yes the most idiotic word in the world."

I began to smile as she pulled me back in connecting our lips once more. It started to get a little heated, and I didn't want to hurt her. I pulled away and stared into her eyes.