london

** Tuesday December 20th, 2016 - 24 weeks and four days pregnant **

-Taylors Pov-

Flying doesn't make me nervous, it never has, but right now it feels like my skin is going to peel off from anxiety. Joe is taking me to meet his family, and I'm spending Christmas with them in London too. I was terrified when Joe asked about Christmas, because if we wanted to spend it together one of us would have to spend it with the others family for the first time. But I figured that since Joe has already meet my mom it was his turn to take me home. Keeping it fair and all that, I guess.

"Take a deep breath Taylor. It's going to be okay. My family will love you" Joe says and intertwine our fingers. "You don't know that"  I pout even though I didn't mean to. I don't really have control over my emotions these days, and its fucking annoying. I keep crying over silly things like Joe giving me a hug or a commercial that's sweet.

"I know that they're really excited to meet you. I know that my brother called me in a panic this morning asking what he should wear when he meets you because he was scared, he was going to look like an idiot, but I told him you will like him regardless of what you wear. I know my mom has spent the day baking because she is excited I'm bringing a girl home, and I'm certain she will bring out the photo albums while we are there. And my dad is excited to meet the girl that makes me so happy. They're going to love you Taylor, I don't doubt it at all" he says and kiss my cheek. How can I keep arguing with him when he tells me such perfect things?

"If you're wrong, I get to tell you I told you so" I argue to have the final say, even though I'm not really arguing with him. Hopefully he knows his family well enough to know they are going to like me. If he wasn't sure, I hope he would have said so. I also find it adorable that Patrick is worried about impressing me, because I already adore him regardless of what he wears. Joe has told me all about his brother, and I'm so excited to get to know him myself. Apparently, joe's mom Elizabeth loves to bake just like I do, and his dad is a film maker which is also something I'm interested in. It seems like I have something to get along with them all, I just hope it holds up in real life too.

**

After a long flight we arrive at Joes apartment, and when we walk in, I get a homey feeling. It's not extravagant, but I really don't care about that. his apartment has personality, at least from what I can see right away.

"It's not that special, but it's the first place I got for myself you know? It's just what I needed at the time when I got it this summer" he says and scratch the back of his neck. "I like it, its cozy. And it has your things in it, so that makes it special"

Joe helps me unpack into some spare room in his dresser before we head out again to go to his parents' house. They asked us to come to dinner and to meet me right away. At least they seem to welcome the idea of me. I'm just worried that they won't like me when they meet me, and that they will let the picture the media has drawn of me overshadow what I'm like in real life.

The media is still going strong on the hate train against me, and I don't want that to come in the way of my relationship. At times it's hard to believe it myself, but I'm really not the person they paint me to be, my private life isn't like people assume it is. That's one of the hardest parts of being a celebrity, people thing they know you before they meet you because they have read about you on a gossip site. 99% of what they write is shit they make up to get views on their site or sell magazines. And then there is social media where people feed off cancel culture and fandom wars. It makes me sad knowing how the culture in the industry feeds off and feeds to the hate being spread in the world.

We arrive at his parents' house, and he holds my hand as he uses his key to enter the house. "Mum we are here!" Joe calls through the house as he helps me take off my jacket and shoes. Of course I could do it myself, but he seems to love dotting on me when I'm pregnant. I don't mind the affection with his actions though, I bask in them.