joe leaves for a movie

A/N Update on the lack of updates. I have some health issues that makes it hard to keep up with writing like I used to do with daily updates. But I'm trying to keep up with frequent updates to the best of my abilities at the moment. Thanks for the understanding you guys are showing, and I hope you all continue to hang on for the ride we are taking with this book.

**  Thursday Aug 17th - 19 weeks and four days old **

- Taylors Pov -

I snuggle under the covers in bed with Joe after his alarm has gone off telling us he needs to leave in an hour. He is flying away from us to film a movie, Mary queen Scots. It's going to be hard to be separated like this for the first time, especially now that we have Estelle. We will be miles apart, and I'm going to be all alone with her. It's terrifying since we have been doing it together so far, but it's part of our reality because of the jobs we have.

"It's going to be okay love. We are going to have lots of phone contact, and we will make it work" he says and kiss the side of my head before getting out of bed. We are whispering so we don't wake our sleeping baby, but she is due to wake up soon anyway for another round on my boob. She feeds at least once during the night, mostly around 3am.

"I know, but it just sucks. I love you, and I never want to be away from you" I mumble and stand with him in the bathroom while he is getting ready. It sucks that his flight leaves so early, but he picked that instead of traveling yesterday at noon. That way he got a few more hours at home with us. "It sucks, but it will be over before you know it. And you have plenty to keep you busy."

He is right, I'm starting the reputation era in a matter of days. The plan is to delete my Instagram feed, and then a few days later put out the announcement. It all plays along with the line on "look what you made me do" where someone tries to get ahold of the old Taylor, but then they're told she is dead.

What I hope my fans take note of is that even though the visuals are dark, and I'm playing sort of a bad girl. The lyrics tell a different story. It tells the story of rising from the ashes and a story about two people falling in love. Its showing that even when the world was crazy around me, and trying to paint me in a certain life, my personal life was drastically different.

By the time Joe is done getting ready Estelle is starting to wake up and he swoop her into his arms. "You need to be a good girl for mommy while daddy is working. Sleep a lot at night and listen to her. I love you to the moon and to Saturn princess" he kisses her on the top of her head before handing her over so I can latch her on my boob.

His phone goes off with a text "the car is here" he says and bring me in for a hug without squishing the nursing baby. We learned quickly that you don't get in the way of a baby and the boob. No one wants a screaming baby if you can help it.

"Feed her and go back to bed, you need all the rest you can get" he kisses me before giving us longing looks as he leaves the bedroom.

"It's just us now baby girl, daddy is going to go to Scotland to film a movie, that's exciting. But mommy wish he was still here with us" I coo her and finish feeding her before we go back to bed. It's way too early to be up unless I have to.

But I do grab my phone and write down something Joe said that stuck in my head "I love you to the moon and to Saturn" that sounds so pretty when you say it out loud. Maybe I will add it to a song one day.

- joes Pov -

I board the plane and find my seat in business class. Taylor offered to let me take her jet, but the movie bought tickets for all the cast and crew to fly out, so I didn't want to be that guy that turned them down because my girlfriend has her own jet. It's really nice to take her jet, it's the most comfortable way to fly for sure, but I don't want to be difficult for the production team for this movie. The last thing you want is to get a reputation for being stuck up.