#18

"are you sure about this?"
the worry in dr. kim's voice is evident.

"i'm sure."

we're standing in front of the metallic door that separates us from yoongi. there are another two guards behind us, and the third floor doctor.

he goes through all the security procedures once again with me, "don't get too close, don't fall into his games.."

his warnings make me feel a little nervous and insecure, but i don't let that stop me.
he gestures one of the guards to open the door.

the guard checks inside the room before letting anyone in, and when he comes back out he gives us a nod.

dr.kim steps inside and i follow carefully. one thing was speaking to yoongi behind the door but another is entering into his territory.

the first thing i notice is how cold the room is, i have to hug my arms to warm up. and the second thing i see is how white and empty the room is. there's just a small mattress with a blanket. is it legal to have someone like this?

dr. kim stops walking and steps to the side, letting me see him.

he's sitting on the floor in a corner of the room, with his knees pressed against his chest. his wrists are chained to the wall, restraining him from moving freely.

his hair is messy just like last time, his eyes still covered by a black blindfold, a color that contrasts with his skin.

suddenly, he lifts up his head.. a twisted smile lifting his lips, his voice hoarse and cold.
"welcome."

"yoongi, we are here because-"

"i know why you're here."
he interrupts dr. kim.
"hmm, i never had a girl visit me inside my room."
he licks his lips.
"you smell really good, y/n."

"yoongi, this isn't going to be one of your games. she wants to ask you some questions and we would appreciate your collaboration, but if you don't behave.. you know what will happen."

"i have all the intention to collaborate, doctor."

"that's very reasonable of you."

"with one condition."

dr. kim sighs.
"no, you're not in the position to ask for conditions."

yoongi's smile grows bigger.
"then i won't speak."

"okay, let's go y/n."
dr. kim looked at me.

"wait.. what do you want? what is your condition?"

dr. kim protests, but yoongi doesn't hesitate to answer.
"i want to have the blindfold on my eyes removed, i want to see you, y/n."

that petition gives me goosebumps, why does he want to see me?

"and i want to speak with you alone."

"those are two conditions, and you know very well we can't leave you alone with her."
dr. kim spoke up again.

his smile doesn't waver.
"why not? i'm restricted and you'll be there at the door. i won't do anything to her, you have my word."

"your word? why would i trust in your word?"

"okay.. let's do it."
i feel the doctor's surprised look on me.
"i know what you're going to say, doctor, but i doubt he'll try to do anything with you being at the door. i'll be fine."