#24

i walk down the hall of the second floor towards the stairs, i already got used to walking around here coming to see dr. kim.

it's not as bad as the third, some doors are locked while others are not. i guess some
patients are more stable than others.

after walking by a girl talking to the walls, i loft my gaze and immediately stop walking.

yoongi..

i stop breathing, watching him walk towards me, without chains.. without restrictions.

his eyes are no longer covered, allowing me to see those beautiful colored eyes.
but then i notice a huge bruise under his eyes and a big cut under his nose and on his lip. what happened?

"im sending a message to your killer, i can assure you he'll come for me."

it can't be. did the killer really go to him? he did this to him?

yoongi's eyes meet mine and a smile appears on his face.
he stops in front of me, and then i notice a guard following him at a distance.

"we see each other again, beautiful."

i gulped.
"beautiful?"

"you're beautiful, you're not my type, but you're definitely beautiful."

"you seem to be in a good mood."
i felt my body shiver from time to time.

"oh, is it so obvious?"

i look at all the bruises on his face.
"what happened?"

"you know exactly what happened."

"he.. came to you?"

he lets out a dramatic sigh.
"always asking questions."

"and you always ignoring them."

he laughs at that.
"that's how we are, you have questions and i have answers, but if i give you all of them, you'll push me away once you have all you need. and let's say i don't want that to happen yet."

"w-why?"

"because it's really fun watching this relationship."

"you and i have no relationship."

he leans towards me, his eyes burning mine.
"i know. i mean the relationship with your killer."

my heart stops.
yoongi leans back, smiling widely. he steps to the side, and as he walks past me, he whispers.
"wolves dress like sheep, sweetheart. you need to be smart or you'll end up being devoured."

whistling he walks away, leaving me completely speechless.

my relationship with the killer.. that means.. he's someone really close to me.

i start questioning everything and everyone around me now. i turn around and run after him, stepping in his way.
"you can't say something like that and just leave, i need a explanation."

"so impatient."

"you know who he is.. right? please tell me already, if you know."

yoongi leans towards my ear again, his breath making me shiver.
"when you come to visit dr. kim again, come to my room, number 28 and we'll talk there. we'll have more privacy without anyone following me."

"how do i know you won't hurt me?"

"you don't know."

"well, that's not very tempting."

"i already told you, it's not me who you need to be afraid of."
with that, he gives me a smile before walking away again.

i stay still for a few seconds, processing everything, before finally making my way to the first floor.

-

the fact that i'm going to get answers from jasmine scares me, but at the same time makes me so curious. these past months have been full of dark holes, emptiness without memories, without explanations.

i stop in front of my door, taking a deep breath. i reach for the handle when a strong hand takes my wrist, stopping me.

surprised, i look to my side, and i see him.
i feel butterflies in my stomach by just seeing him. he's wearing his usual black hoodie. has he been outside?

his eyes stare intensely into mine, when he then speaks.
"do you want to escape with me?"

that makes my eyes widen in surprise.
"escape? jimin.. where?"

"outside."
he speaks without moving his eyes from mine. i suddenly feel the need to pull him close and kiss him like there's no tomorrow. but i shake away those thoughts, regaining my self control.

"right now?"

he nods.
it's then when i remember why i need to enter my room. jasmine is waiting.

jimin i'm sorry, but now, now is not a good moment."

he smiles.

"what? what's funny?"

"you still don't seem to know me."
he suddenly crouches down and takes my legs, throwing me over his shoulder.
"i wasn't asking for permission."
i can feel him smiling, and my heart starts racing inside my chest.

oh jimin.. i really have completely fallen in love with you.