#47

jimin.. he's standing there, with his back leaned against the wall behind him and his arm crossed over his chest.

he's wearing his black pajamas, with his hair slightly wet form a shower, messier than usual.

saying im surprises isn't enough, i wasn't expecting to see him at this time and much less in my room.

that mischief is his eyes makes me gulp.

calm down, breathe, don't be nervous or he'll know.

his lips life in a small smile.
"having fun so early in the morning?"

i try to stay calm.
"are you going to keep appearing in my room like this?"

he lowers his hands, placing them on his lap.
"it's very early to talk about me."
he moves away from the wall, standing straight, his eyes on mine.
"why don't we talk about you, instead y/n?"

the way he says my name, the way he's looking at me, his posture, all indicates one thing. he knows. he knows what i'm doing with taehyung.

stay calm, act dumb.

jimin just stays there, his dark eyes intimidating me, challenging me. the silence is heavy, a strong tension building up in the room and making it hard to breathe.
i need him to leave.

"get out of my room, i thought you would respect my privacy."
i remind him, trying to sound casual.

ignoring my fast heartbeat, i walk past him and walk to the closet. it's not very big, but enough to walk inside. i act as if i'm searching for something, i need to him go.

if he stays here, he'll find a way to confirm what he already suspect about me.

i keep pretending to search for something, mumbling random things to i seem annoyed and when i don't hear anything for a while, i turn towards the closet's door and for the second i let out a scream in surprise.

jimin is blocking the door, his arms extended against both sides.
"found anything yet?"
his lips lift into a mocking smile, making my heart accelerate.

"go away, jimin."

"im not going anywhere, y/n."
he drops his hands back to his pockets and his dark eyes fixed, glued on mine.
"where were you?"

"i was.. in the kitchen drinking water."

"is that why you're so nervous?"
he lets out a dark chuckle.
"i already told you, y/n. i know when you're lying to me."

"i don't know what you're talking about, i'm not lying."

he smiles widely, showing his white teeth like a predator, and i feel like freaking prey in this small closet.
"you're really gonna act dum with me, y/n?"

his eyes leave mine to follow his finger which moves down the end of the door in a slow, but calculated stroke.
"i know what you're doing with taehyung, trying to manipulate him to get you out of here."

"i don't know what you're talking about. taehyung was my boyfriend, maybe i still-"

"stop."
he cuts me off, his jaw clenched.
"stop trying to lie to me, stop talking about him."

"jimin.."

he meets my eyes again, taking a step inside the closet.

"don't come any closer."

"admit it and i might leave you alone."
he walks even closer, my back finding the clothes hanged behind me.
the smell of soap and shampoo fills my nose, jimin just took a shower and he's too close.