#33

after talking to taehyung and getting answers to all my questions, i walk back to my room feeling like i'm a step closer to understanding what happened that night.

i open the door and realize it's already nicht time, so the room is completely dark. i close the door quickly and walk up to my lamp to turn it on.

a scream leaves my lips as i see a figure in the corner of my room. the light of the lamp reflects on those dark eyes that i haven't been able to stop thinking about.

"jimin! again with scaring me like this?!"
i say, holding my chest.

jimin stand with his back leaned against the wall behind him, and his arms crossed over his chest. his hair looks messy, as if he's been running his hand through it multiple times.

his eyes are narrowed. and then is when i remember that he shouldn't be here, i remember everything that happened.

"what are you doing here?"

he doesn't speak, he doesn't move.. he just stares at me making me more nervous.

"jimin?"

he places his hands in his pockets, looking straight at me as he speaks.
"you remembered?"
his voice is cold and sharp.

i furrow my eyebrows and he clenched his jaw, repeating the question.
"you remembered taehyung?"

"not exactly.."
i answer back, just as cold as him.
"but that's none of your business."

he smiles bitterly.
"yeah? none of my business?"

i gulp, the tension in the room affecting me.
"it's not."

he runs his thumb over his lower lip.
"is that how you think things work?"
he shakes his head, that bitter smile still on his lips.
"just because he appears, everything you feel for me suddenly disappears? just like that?"

"you lied to me, jimin. you knew that-"

"i knew you didn't remember him, that he was part of your past, of that painful past you want to leave behind."
he cuts me off.

"he's a good part of my past."

jimin laughs, his laugh shameless and not genuine.
"and how do you know that, y/n? because he told you?"

"no. jasmine told me everything, and i remember a few things."

"if he's so good.. then why did you forget him?"

i clench my fists.
" because i associate him with that horrible night."

jimin acts surprised.
"oh of course, he was there at the exact, perfect moment, right? how convenient."

"whatever you're trying to insinuate you better stop it."

he starts walking towards me.
"i just want you to know one thing, y/n."
his steps are slow, calculated.
"no one will be able to make you forget what you feel for me."

my heart is already beating desperately. i step back, feeling the back of my knees against my bed.

jimin stops right in front of me, his dark eyes staring at me with an intensity that i have to fight not to look away.

his finger slides down my neck and collarbone until he reaches my chest, where he presses his finger.

"i'm already here, y/n."

my breathing is out of control, causing my chest to press harder against his finger every time i breathe in.

i take his hand, moving it away.
"stop."