#23

y/n's pov

"you're very relaxed, you're safe."
dr. kim's voice falls deep into my mind. he speaks softly and slowly.

the hypnosis session has started, and he has put me into a deep relaxation state where he can enter my sub conscience.

"don't think about anything, just imagine white around you, emptiness."

"white.. emptiness.."
i mumble before me.

"now i want you to think about your beautiful house in the woods that your father bought, did you like that house?"

"yes."

"how was it?"

"very big, with wooden floors and stairs."

"good, now i want you to go to that house. i'm here with you, you're safe."

i take a deep breath.
"okay."

i open my eyes and im in front of my house, it's kocht time, and a cold wind makes me shiver.

"cold.."

"cold? are you there, y/n?"

"yes."

"what do you see?"

"it's dark and very cold.. there's snow everywhere."

"how is the house?"

"it's very silent, all the lights are off."

"can you get in?"

"i can try."
the cold wind and the snow under my feet make me tremble as i waal towards the front door.
"i'm scared, something's not right. i feel like i need to run away from this house."

"nothing will happen to you, i promise."
i kept on hearing dr. kim's voice comfort me. my surroundings change and suddenly i'm inside my bedroom.

"i'm in my bedroom now, the power is off, everything looks.."
my bed is a mess, my laptop on my desk and an digital clock marking 11:36pm.
"it's nearly midnight, everything is so silent."

"maybe they're sleeping."

"no, it's saturday night, they always stay up late watching tv."

"where are your parents now?"

"probably downstairs, watching a movie, although now that the power is off, das must be trying to find a way to turn it back on."

"why aren't you with them?"

"i was talking to jasmine through skype when the power went off."

my body moves by itself towards the door, it's as if i'm living that night all over again.
"i'm scared."

"nothing will happen. are you getting out of your room?"

"yes."

"good. you can do it. and whatever you see, remember you're safe."

gulping, i open the door and walk out of my room, using my hands against the walls to guide me.

i reach the hallway, where a window illuminates the place. but then the silhouette with the contrast of the moonlight coming from the window behind him, i see.

he's dressed in black, the cloth covering his face except his eyes.

"y/n."

that's not my fathers voice.
i step back immediately.

"who are you?"

"you're so beautiful."
he says in english, but he doesn't sound like a natural. he steps towards me, and i can only stay petrified in fear.