#26

he takes me to the little library he took me last time, the huge windows letting me see the sky outside, which is already getting dark.

i sit on the couch and wait for jimin to come back with the hot chocolates.

after a while, he enters the room with two steamy hot chocolates in hand.
he sits beside me and hands me one. i take sip and feel it warm my body instantly.

we stay there, talking for hours about the most trivial things, and it feels so good.. i feel normal, without worries, without fears and i allow myself to forget everything. right now i'm just a girl having a conversation with the boy she likes.

it's now after midnight when the sleep gets to me. we are both facing each other, with our heads leaning against the couch. he stares into my sleepy eyes.
"are you tired?"

i nod, yawning.
"just a bit."

"can i ask something?"

"of course."

"do you really not remember anything about that night?"

i tense a little at his question.
"not much."

"you don't remember the killer?"

i shake my head.
"no, i just have fades memories of the beginning of the night, that's all."

jimin doesn't ask anything else and i thank him, this isn't my favorite topic to talk about.
"time to sleep then."
he stand up and walks to a closet, where he takes a thick blanket. he walks back to the couch which he converts into a bed.

he throws me a pillow and in panic, i watch as he lays down beside me, wrapping himself with the blanket.
"we're going to sleep together?"
i ask nervous, and he gives me a cheeky smile.

"yes."

i want to argue, but i can barely keep my eyes open.
"okay.. i trust you."

his eyes open in surprise.
"you do?"

i smile.
"yes."

an expression that i can't decipher crosses his face. i lay down, giving my back to him, nearly falling asleep instantly.

"y/n?"

"hmm?"

"can i hug you?"

my heart starts beating desperately in my chest.
"uhm.. yes."

i feel him move behind me and feel his body heat against my back. one of his hands takes my waist and presses me against him.

my breathing turns heavy. i really hope he can't hear how fast my heart is beating.

the tip of his nice grazes the back of my neck, his hot breath caressing my skin, crating an electric wave run through my whole body.

"y/n."
he started.
"do you want to be with me?"

i gulp at the sudden words.
"what do you mean?"

"i guess being straightforward is the only way.."
he whispers, before speaking softly.
"do you want to be my girlfriend?"

i stop breathing right at that moment.
"are you sleep talking?"
i joke, letting out a small laugh.

his hand takes mine and holds it tightly.
"i'm serious y/n."

his words make me go silent, i don't know what to say. i never expected that question.

"i-i'm so tired, let's talk tomorrow."
i'm too nervous to give him a coherent answer.

however jimin takes my shoulder and turns me around, our faces leaning so close that his breath caresses my lips.
"answer me."

those dark eyes shine with determination.
i lick my lips, feeling so nervous.

he moves even closer, taking my bottom lip between his lips and pulling softly.

i let out a small whimper, closing my eyes.
he releases my lip, his nose touching mine.

"i need an answer tonight."

our breathing is so accelerated.

"why tonight jimin.."

"because i'm a coward that fears that someone will take you away from me."

i caress his cheek softly.
"that won't happen, jimin."

"still."

i look at him in the eyes and give him my honest answer.
"yes, i want to be your girlfriend. yes, i want to be with you."

before i can think about anything else, jimin  takes my face and stomps his lips on mine.
his mouth moves desperately in mine as he presses our bodies completely together, awakening sensation that make my mind go completely blank.

his thick lips feel so wet, warm and soft against mine. kissing him feel incredibly good. our breathing fastens, his movements intensify. his warm hands start trailing my back, heating up my whole body.

his lips never separate from mine as he pushes me back, making me land with my back against the couch. he raises himself to his knees and moves on top of me, hovering above me.

his lips leave mine to drag along my
jawline and neck, leaving hot, open-mounted kisses all over.

i stare at the ceiling as he keeps attacking my neck, his hands moving down my body.

"y/n.."

i freeze, his hand caressing my leg, his lips sucking the sensible skin of my neck.

no.. let me go.
i can't find my voice to say it.
please..

tears start forming in my eyes, making everything blurry.

strong hands touching me against my will, pleasing, a mocking and cruel laugh.

jimin notices i'm paralyzed, and lifts his gaze to look at me.
"y/n?"
he looks so worried.
"are you okay? did i do something wrong?"

he helps me sit up, i'm nearly hyperventilating.

"what's wrong? did i hurt you?"

i shake my head, trying to calm down.
"i'm fine.. it's just.."

i take those thoughts out of my head, i don't want to explain that to jimin.

"i just got.. a little scared."

"you look terrified."
he extends his hand towards my cheek but i unconsciously move away.
he furrows his eyebrows and lets his hand fall down.
"i'm sorry.. i got carried away, i don't want to.. i didn't want to hurt you or scare you in any way."

"no.. you didn't do anything that i didn't want you to do, it's just.."
i can't finish my sentence.

"do you want me to sleep somewhere else?"

"no."
i take his hand and force him to lay back down next to me. i hug him tightly, burying my face in his chest.
"just.. stay like this, with me, just.. make me feel safe.. like you always do.."

he wraps his arms around me, and kisses my forehead tenderly.
"i won't let anything happen to you, y/n."

i fight with the tears threatening to escape my eyes.
"i know."
i focus on the feeling of being in his arms, in his warmth, repeating again and again in my head that i'm safe.

he caresses my hair softly, relaxing me and after what seems to be an eternity, i fall asleep.