#37

a nightmare.. it has to be a nightmare.
i beg in my mind as i open my eyes slowly, hoping to see myself in my bedroom.

however, when i open my eyes, my chest tightens at the cruel reality.
where am i?

i'm lying down a bed, in a room i've never seen before. i sit up realizing that i'm not tied up or anything but when i remove my blanket i see a chain around my ankle that connect to the wall.

this isn't a nightmare. i'm really trapped here. i see two doors in the room, and i stand up to see how far i can walk, the chain making noises as it drags across the floor.

i can reach up to the desk, to the closer and to one of the two doors, which is the bathroom.
the other door must be the exit.

i start searching for some kind of weapon, doming i can use to get out of here but there's nothing i could use.

i enter the bathroom to keep searching but there are only soaps and towels.

"i see that you woke up. are you curious about this his place? what are you looking for?"
his cold voice makes me jump and i turn towards the bathroom door.

there he is, with his hands crossed over his chest so casually. his eyes filled with amusement, as if he didn't destroy my life nor murdered jihye a few hours ago.

oh jihye..

"don't waste your time, you won't find anything useful."

how can he be so calm? how can he smile after what he did? he doesn't feel anything, he's mad, he's a psychopath, a serial killer. he has done horrible things without feeling a thing. i habe to be smart if i want to have the slightest chance of surviving.

"are you hungry?"

i don't answer. he lets his arms fall to his sides, taking a step inside the bathroom.
instinctively i step back.
"don't be afraid, i'm not going to hurt you."

"you really expect me to trust you?"

he smiles.
"if i wanted to, i would've done it a long long time ago, sweetheart."

"then what do you want from me?"

he takes another step.
"always asking so many questions."

"and you keep avoiding them."

he takes another step, his smiling widening.
"i guess some things never change."

my back finds the wall, yoongi is already in front of me. he lifts his hand slowly towards me and i stop breathing, frozen to the floor. he takes a strand of my hair, twirling it around his finger.
"you're so beautiful."
his words disgust me.

"you said i wasn't you're type."
i try to sound calm but i'm terrified, my heart beating so fast that i'm afraid he can hear it.

yoongi leans even closer and whispers.
"i lied."

from this close, his eyes look hypnotizing, like a fallen angel, hiding the cruelty behind them. he releases my hair, stepping back.
"get ready, you can take a shower, there are clothes in the closet. i'll come back in 20 minutes."

"what makes you think i'll do as you say?"

"you don't have to."
he speaks coldly, a tone that now flows so naturally to him.
"i'm being a gentleman by letting you do this alone, but u wouldn't mind helping you take a shower and getting dressed. i'll be back in 20 minutes sweetheart, will you be ready?"

i understand the message, either i do it myself or he'll force me to do it. the least i want is to have his hands on me.
"yes."

he takes a pair of keys out of his pocket.
"don't even try to escape, there's no way out."
he says as he kneels in front of me and unlocks the chain on my ankle. i consider kicking him and running for my life. but u know that might not even up very well.