#44

blood.. there's so much blood on my hands..
i move my fingers, the blood sliding down my hands and dripping to the floor.

"let her go."

that voice.. i turn around, looking around me but there's only darkness. where am i?

"i'll return that bite, red princess."

yoongi's voice in the distance makes me fall to my knees, a strong pain extending through my head.

"i'm not interested in you, i'm interested
in y/n."

jimin.. ah.. it hurts so much.

i head slow steps getting closer, and holding my head, i manage to stand up, tumbling from one side to the other.

but within the darkness i can see him.

"dad?"

i can't believe it, i run towards him.
"dad, my head hurts so much."

standing in front of him, my father smiles and hugs me tightly, but instead of feeling well it's the opposite, i feel absolutely disgusted.

i hear my fathers husky laugh in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine and before i can react, a piercing pain strikes my stomach.

my father lets me go and i look down in horror to see a knife buried in my stomach.
my father raises his hand to hit me and i can just stare as his hand moves to my face.

"y/n!!"
i open my eyes in shock.

"no! blood! there's so much blood!"
i sit up, checking my stomach and hands.

"y/n, it was just a dream, you're okay."

that soft voice.. that calming tone..

"look at me."

i look up and find those dark eyes that i had started to love before everything turned into madness.

"jimin.."
my voice is barely a whisper, my cheeks wet with my tears.

he's sitting next to me on the bed, his hands on my shoulder, his face barely a few centimeters from mine.

seeing him this close again.. i forgot how beautiful he is. i don't know if it's because of how scared or vulnerable i'm feeling but i don't push him away. i hug him.

jimin freezes at my touch, probably surprised but he lets me hold on to him.

i bury my face in his neck, breathing his smell.. that smell that made me feel so safe at first and that for some reason still does.

just a few seconds.. i don't want to think, i don't want to go back to reality for a few seconds. but i have to.

i come back to the cruel reality slowly, lowering my hands. but when i do, my hand accidentally grazes the gun at his waist.

my survival instinct activates, and carefully i take the handle but a cold hand immediately takes my wrist and stops me.

jimin moves away from me, taking my hand off the gun. we don't say a word, there isn't anything to say.. nothing that wouldn't end up in more disappointment and pain.

there he is, the boy with beautiful dark eyes and attractive features, the boy that played with my mind and feelings. the boy that even though his expression is cold, his eyes tell me that there's something more, that there's something genuine in him.

i hate him. liar. but i want to hate him, and that's all that matters.

jimin gives me a small smile as his hand moves down to the gun on his waist.
i watch as he takes it out of its holster and holds it up on the palm of his hand.
"were you looking for this?"
he offers it to me, leaving me petrified.