#35

rage, tears, disappointment, screams..
taehyung. he's standing in front of me, messing his hair in frustration.

"how could you?"
my voice is barely a whisper and i hate it, i don't want to sound so weak in front of him.

"y/n.."
he extends his hand towards me but i slap it away.

"don't touch me!"

"y/n.. i'm so sorry, i-"

"shut up! just.. stop talking!"
my voice cracks, my heart burning, hurting.
"i.. i just gave you love, i gave you my everything.. how could you do this?"

he licks his lips.
"i was drunk.. i know it's not an excuse, but it was a mistake! i never wanted to hurt you."

"a mistake?"
it hurts me to speak, but i show him his phone.
"if it was a mistake, why are you still talking to her??"

"y/n.."

thick tears fall down my eyes.
"i'm wasting my time with you."
i throw his phone and take my coat.

"y/n, wait! no, don't leave me like this."
he takes my shoulder and turns me around but i push him away instantly.

"don't touch me! we are done!"

he shakes his head.
"no.. you're not breaking up with me."

"i already did."
i open the door to leave the house but taehyung takes my arm and stomps me against it, smashing it close again.

"you're mine, y/n. you're always going to be mine."
his lips find mine and i fight to reject him. i move my face to the side, breaking the kiss.

"stop taehyung! it's enough!"

he takes my chin with force.
"to stop?"
he lets out a dark laugh.
"i won't stop until you know who you belong to."

i wake up with tears in my eyes, those memories burning my heart. how could i forget all of that?

taehyung had broken my heart, he cheated on me with one of the girls at his university on one of those crazy parties.

why did he not tell me? why did he act as if everything was fine between us? jasmine didn't tell me either, but i'm sure she didn't know, i'm sure i never told her.

everyone's lying to me..

that memory also unleashed others, like how taehyung started acting after that, how he changed his behavior. he appeared in my room out of nowhere, be became
very possessive of me and it started to scare me. but even though i still loved him. so i never told you parents.

and just then, a realization hits me.

"you're mine, y/n. you're always going to be mine."

"i won't stop until you know who you belong to."

i quickly stand up and open my drawer, taking the notes i received some time ago and read them.

"don't forget how beautiful you are, and that you are mine, only mine."

"you enjoyed his company, didn't you? but don't forget who you belong to. sleep well."

my eyes open wide.
it was taehyung, it has to be him.

i hold my head, closing my eyes. what else did i forget?

-

a few days later..