#50

we stand frozen in the middle of the living room, the tension building in the air.

she is back.
the red princess is back.

we stare at her as a twisted smile lifts her lips.
"hello, take a seat."

we all share a glance, but without saying anything we obey, if she wants to talk, then we will talk.

yoongi can't stay silent.
"i missed you, red princess."

she raises an eyebrow.
"so flattering, although i can't say the same."

yoongi looks confused, it's very strange seeing him like this.

"oh, you think i care for you because of that kiss i gave you when i killed my parents? you just looked really kissable, that's all. feelings are not my thing, they are y/n's."
she makes a confused expression.
"i thought i made that clear when i killed my parents cold blooded, so let's get over the sentimentalism and tell me, what do you three want exactly?"

yoongi was wrong, she isn't the red princess. she's the red queen.
he clenches his jaw.
"i think you should fix your attitude, after all we've-"

"shhh.."
she silences him.
"don't make me lose my precious time with insignificant things, what do you three want? live together with y/n forever? don't misunderstand me, that sounds pretty exciting but that's not your decision to make, it's mine."

yoongi starts laughing.
"who the hell do you think you are? do you think you have the control?"

she doesn't even blink.
"i always have, or you really thought you had it?"
it's her turn to laugh openly.
"so delusional. you're so arrogant for being a person so way to decipher for me."

that annoys yoongi, i can see it, but taehyung is the one who speaks now.
"we've done so much for y/n, to keep her safe and sane."

"aww, you're so sweet taehyung."
taehyung nearly smiles of what seems like a compliment but she continues.
"so sweet that you make me want to vomit."

i feel like it's my turn to speak.
"what makes you think you have a say in this situation? you're just a sick personality inside y/n."
my insult doesn't affect her.

"look. dark eyes, you don't seem to understand that your precious y/n survived all those years of abuse thanks to me. without me, she would've killed herself already, or she would've been stuck in a sanatorium because she wasn't strong enough to deal with that, or how do you think i was formed? for nothing?"
she shakes her head.
"it's my priority to keep her safe because without her, i don't exist, simple survival, right? so for the last time, what do you three want with her?!"

yoongi crosses his arms over his chest.
"we don't have to give you any explanation."

she sighs.
"i imagined you'd say that."

she places her hand between the couch, taking a black gun that i recognize immediately. all my senses get alerted, and before anyone can react, she shoots right next to yoongi, nearly grazing him, the bullet breaking through the glass window behind him.

yoongi and taehyung are frozen, i try to move but she gives me a deadly look.
"don't even think about it."

she aims at me and i raise my hands.
"as i was saying, i knew you wouldn't cooperate that's why i took provisions."

i evaluate the situation, i'm trained for this kind of situation.
"lower the gun, there's no need for this, no one wants to hurt y/n."

she tilts her head.
"i'm not too sure about that, and you don't seem to tell me what you plan to do with her. i feel like you're not taking me seriously, so i'll be clear."
she aims at taehyung.