#34

jimin's kisses are overwhelming, the way he touches me leaving me breathless.

i'd like to say that i stopped, that i regained my self control, realizing what we were about to do. but i didn't. jimin did.

with his breathing out of control, he moves away from me and holds my face.
"i'm sorry, y/n.. i.."

i can't hide the confusion in my expression, i don't know what to say.

"you don't want to do this."

"what?"

he moves out of my bed, standing up besides me. i loft up my body and stare at him. he looks so lost.

"i haven't been honest with you, i don't deserve you giving yourself to me blindly."

my eyes open slightly. i remember the bruises on his knuckles and then on yoongi's face, the way he knows everything about me, and what he's saying right now is just adding to my fear.

sitting up, i gulp my fear and look into his eyes.
"then be honest with me."

i watch him as he hesitates, rubbing his face with his hands.
"i want to be, but i don't want to lose you."

i don't know what to say again, i know that the moment he speaks, things will change forever and i'm not ready but i need to know the truth.

only imagining the possibility of jimin being the one who killed my parents make me want to vomit.

"i promise i'll be honest with you, just give me time."

i open my mouth but he quickly leaves the room, leaving me, even more confused.

i throw myself back on the bed, my head spinning. please jimin, don't let it be you.