#54 {BONUS}

7 years later.., jeff thomas's pov

the sudden smash of cold water against my face wakes me up. my body throbs in pain, dry blood under my lips and nose.

i try to move my hands but they're tied up behind me. i'm sitting on a chair, my head hanging low as i try to wake up.

where am i? what happened? i just remember being at the bar, drinking some shots and then nothing more.

the sound of high heels tapping against the floor reach my ears, someone is walking towards me.

i raise my head, trying to open my eyes to see. a blurry figure appears, getting cleared every time i blink.

it's a woman, and she stops right in front of me. she's very beautiful, wearing a red dress that hugs her figure perfectly, matching her red high heels as well as her lipstick, a color that stands out from the pale skin.

her long hair falls over both sides of her face, a beautiful diamond ring decorating her delicate finger.

she stares at me, a smile lifting her lips. what the hell is going on? why am i tied up and beaten up like this?

"you've finally woken up, jeff."
her voice sounds very calm, as if this was normal for her.

"how do you know my name? who are you? what does this all mean?"

"oh relax, nothing will happen to you."
she adds.

"untie me, if this is a joke, you've gone way too far."

she licks her lips and looks over her shoulder behind her.
i follow her gaze and emerging from the darkness, i see a man dressed in a black suit, a color that complements his intimidating eyes. a ring also stands out from his finger, matching with the woman's.

and then i remember him, at the bar, i stumbled on him and i dropped my drink. he kindly offered to buy me another one as an apology, and i accepted because he seemed nice.

that drink.. i don't remember anything after i drank it.

"what the hell is going on?"
i fight with the ropes against my wrists, scratching them as i do so.

the man lets out a long sigh, standing right next to the woman.
"you've been very bad, jeff."
he shakes his head.
"today is not your lucky day."

"what are you talking about? let me go!"

the woman leans towards me, her sweet perfume reaching my nose.
"you really thought you'd never pay for what you've done?"

without thinking, i spit on her. my saliva falling on her chest instead of her face.
she stands back calmly, cleaning herself.

immediately, the man next to her punches my face with a force that nearly throws the chair over and i nearly lose my conscience.

his cold hand takes my neck, gripping it tightly as i run out of breath.
"do that again and i'll sew your mouth."

i gasp for air, my body twitching.

"jimin, it's fine."
the woman says with a smile before looking back at me.
"we're just a bit agitated, right, jeff? you must be very confused."

the man lets me go and i start coughing desperately.
"who.. are you? if you.. want money, i can give you a lot.., i-"

"shhh."
a new voice speaks, silencing me and i see a third person emerging from the darkness, another man also dressed in black, but his eyes are different colors.

"you don't want you mouth to be sewed, right jeff?"
the man gives the woman a folder as he stares at me, and i analyze the situation carefully, i can't provoke them.