#43

present time.., y/n's pov

they're crazy. completely crazy.

tears fall down my cheeks and i clean them with rage, i don't even know why i'm crying. i feel so confused, so betrayed.

taehyung.. how could he be involved in all this? how could he do this to me?

jimin.. that's what hurts the most, what burns my chest. i trusted jimin, i opened my heart to him, i fell in love with him. and he broke all that trust and love into pieces.

i'm an idiot. i feel like i deserve being in this situation, i deserve it for stupidly trusting everyone and falling in the game of those three lunatics.

i can't stop crying, gosh.. this hurts so much. where is all this pain coming from?

i keep running until my lungs protest. i ran so far that i can barely see the house in the distance. i don't see them coming after me, maybe they finally have some mercy and let me go.

jimin, jimin. i can't stop thinking about all the times i spent with him, i laughed with him, i felt safe in his arms, i trusted his words, his kisses.

liar, liar. he must've enjoyed playing with me so much. the three of them must've had so much fun planning this sick situation.

i take a short stop to breathe again but regret it after hearing a engine behind in the distance. i turn to look and see the black car what was parked outside the house.

in front of me there's just a big open field, i can't see a single tree to hide. then i understand why they didn't rush to get me, they know i can't run or hide, who knows how big this property is.

i start walking again even when knowing it's useless. i see the car overtaking me and stopping a few meters in front of me, and i just stop walking.

i raise my head slightly.
yoongi is driving but he isn't alone.

jimin is right next to him and my chest tightens. seeing him hurts so much.

two fallen angels, hypnotizing, attractive, but also able to destroy everything on their way without feeling a thing.

those dark eyes that i loved stare at me for a few seconds before he stepped out of the car, closing the door.

yoongi doesn't move, he stays inside and his expression indecipherable.

for a few seconds, jimin stands next to the car, that black police inside on fitting his body so well. he only looks at me, without saying anything.

i feel my heart in my throat, my stomach turning. but the moment he takes a step towards me i raise my hand.
"no."

he takes another step.
"y/n-"

"no!!"
i scream as i cut him off, my voice breaking.
"no!.. just.. no."

he clenches his jaw.
"y/n i-"

"shut up! just shut up, i don't want to hear it, i don't want to see you!"
i cut him off again.

i'd like to say that i can read his expression, but i can't. what are you feeling jimin? if you feel anything at all.

he keeps walking towards me but i keep walking backwards.
"y/n, i'm sorry things had to turn out this way."

my voice breaks again.
"did you have fun, jimin?! playing with me this whole time?!"

"no! this hasn't been a game for me, y/n."

i let out a fake laugh.
"am i supposed to believe you?"

"no, i don't expect you to believe me, but with time-"