𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱: 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗱𝘁 𝗔𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁

Blossom: KJKEJKDJF this book is growing faster than my gacha addiction! If you're reading this, I'm sending you a virtual cupcake, baked with love. Thank you so much!

P.S. If you're wondering why (Y/N) was able to erase the Traveler's memories even though the Traveler is unaffected by Irminsul, it's because the System is not from Teyvat, and it didn't use Irminsul to erase the Traveler's memories.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

"What's that? It smells so good!" Paimon exclaimed.

Blinking blearily, you lifted your head from Lumine's shoulder. Sure enough, a sizzling fragrance wafted through the air.

Near the wide stone bridge that led to the city, a woman stood near a cooking fire. She wore a dark green dress and cap, and a bulky travel pack was slung on her back.

I don't like backpacks... they're heavy. Good thing I don't need them!

Lumine approached the woman, who appeared deep in thought.

"What should I cook next...?" she muttered. Opening her eyes, she noticed the group that had gathered around her. "Oh, are you travelers from around here as well?"

"No, we just happen to be passing by." Paimon's eyes were fixed on the pot over the campfire. "What are you cooking? Smells good!"

The woman nodded. "I'm Lynn, the survival expert of the Adventurers' Guild. As you can see, I'm experimenting with some new recipes."

Paimon pointed at Lumine. "My travel partner here is good at cooking as well!"

"I can only cook a few simple dishes..." Lumine began.

"That's okay. Let's see what you can do!" With a glint in her eye, Lynn added, "You won't get a lot of chances like this to learn from a survival expert!"

Lumine set you down on the ground. "I'll give it a try."

"There are some Mushrooms and meat in the barrel over there. Try making a Chicken-Mushroom Skewer."

You watched Lumine collect the ingredients and place them into the pot. While the food cooked, Paimon paced impatiently around the fire.

I wanna play with Paimon... but I don't wanna get too close to that fire.

You had never had a fear of fire until now, but the campfire's flickering made you feel uneasy. For some reason, you felt like you should stay away from it. Perhaps it was the System making you feel this way?

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

It didn't take long for the Chicken-Mushroom Skewers to cook.

"Mmm... smells good," Lynn commented. She took a bite, while you, Lumine, and Paimon watched in anticipation. After a few moments, she nodded in approval. "Now that's really tasty! You are indeed gifted, Traveler!"

"Paimon told you so!"

"Big Sis Lumi is amazing!" you chimed in.

Lynn rummaged through her enormous backpack. "I've got some raw ingredients in my bag. Have them in return for this meal." She handed the pouches of ingredients to Lumine.

"(Y/N) wants some too!" you said, waving your hand in the air.

With a friendly laugh, Lynn said, "Of course," and handed you a few pouches of ingredients. To the Traveler, she muttered softly, "Don't let the child too close to the stove. We've got a kid here in Mondstadt who won't stop setting things on fire, and we really don't need another one."